Cheap Monday

Hi guys ! I need your advice on what size I should get. I'm getting their grey skinny and I'm usually a size 27 but in Levis I'm a 1 ? I want them to fit nicey but I still want to be able to breathe. What size should I get?

p.s. how high is the waist usually on their skinnies?

I like Cheap Mondays.
They are cheap, comfortable, stylish... blaah- what more do you really
need when it comes to jeans. :rolleyes:

I got my first Cheap Monday jeans and only because they were 19 dollars! hahahaha. I love Barneys. I got them in size 29 and they were still big, but size 28 fit perfect but a little to tight on my *** so I wanted to be a little slouchy. I love how thin I look in them! hahaha I think that's the main reason I got them.

Hi guys ! I need your advice on what size I should get. I'm getting their grey skinny and I'm usually a size 27 but in Levis I'm a 1 ? I want them to fit nicey but I still want to be able to breathe. What size should I get?

p.s. how high is the waist usually on their skinnies?

depends on what u got, but 'tight' usually goes up right under (to about 1'' away from) the bellybutton.

anyway their non-jean/bottom stuff is pretty cool. i got shirts for guy friends while in paris--wish someone stateside would stock their non-jean products...would definitely tees for women, outerwear and blazers. :]

Cheap Mondays are also in store at Urban...

True. I just got a pair of the "tight" one wash skinnies at UO. I was shopping and looked at barney's stock of cheap mondays (and other stuff) but the sales guy was rude and ignoring to me (and basically told me I looked bad :blink: ) so I went to urban instead and bought a pair. And I haven't heard anything but ***-compliments so I can't look that bad.:innocent:

i've tried several cuts and fits of all different sizes and they don't work well with my body type
unfortunately they're made for really tall and skinny small-hipped, small-thighed women :cry:
and the material is quite rough. does it stretch out?

I really wish they had low rise...I don't like the whole high waisted look. It makes peoples butts look really weird. This is probably the weirdest looking thing I have ever seen!!
13661053_92_e

urbanoutfitters

I'm FLIPPING obsessed with what they look like, i have the cream, grey, black, and raw denim versions of thier jeans. i wear a 24 or 26, depending. For refrence, check out the picture of me on facebook! (michael fragoso)

cheap mondays are a great fit for a reasonably priced pair of jeans imo
i only stick to the black skinnies though, a good wardrobe staple i guess

I've been trying to find Cheap Monday in Hong Kong, but have failed miserably... Anyone know anything?

aside from carte blanche anyone know where i can buy a pair in toronto?

can you guys help me out with cheap monday sizing, quick? there's a coupon that i want to use towards a pair that expires tonight.
i'm a size 25 in j brand and deener, 24/25 in earnest sewn...5'9'', skinny....what size should i order? 25 or go up to a 26?

the jeans i'm thinking of buying:

DSC_0489_full.jpg

tobi

^I've found their sizing to be completely erratic... I have several pairs and they range a few sizes and all fit pretty much the same. So I think it's best to try them on first, i hope this helped!!

is cheap monday still carried anywhere in ny besides urbn? i've gotten a few pairs online and at barneys but not sure if they still carry them there. I am pretty certain I saw a cheap monday store about a year ago in alphabet city but could be absolutely wrong..

good call although I was there a few weeks ago and they had stopped carrying them. It seems that after CM reached popularity stores stocking them no longer thought they were cool.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->