Check Out This Bag I Just Bought

tsur

Reaction score
i got it on ebay, i stole the pic from there, is that bad?

It might be fake huh, but it is cute. I don't really tust anything on ebay and I've never seen this bag before.

Originally posted by tsur@Mar 28th, 2004 - 10:12 pm

It might be fake huh, but it is cute. I don't really tust anything on ebay and I've never seen this bag before.
thats awful...somedody copied the shape of a YSL mombasa with the "horn" handle & slapped a prada logo on it :sick:

ya the seller has only sold 10 items, and she said she is cleaning out her own closet. She didn't say anything on the listing about it being authentic, and it was really cheap.

I didn't expect the real thing for that kind of money :smile:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Mar 29th, 2004 - 3:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Mar 29th, 2004 - 3:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tsur@Mar 28th, 2004 - 10:12 pm

thats awful...somedody copied the shape of a YSL mombasa with the "horn" handle & slapped a prada logo on it :sick: [/b][/quote]
haha I know! And the stitching on the bag is weird. What an odd combo. Who makes these things?

yuck you guys are right, I didn't think of the YSL, now I would be embarassed to wear it :angry:

I contacted the next highest bidder maybe they will want it. I thought it was cute when I first saw it. O well My bad for not researching it.

an ugly YSL mombasa with fake horn handle and Prada logo?! :shock: :wacko:

Originally posted by tsur@Mar 28th, 2004 - 10:12 pm
I don't really tust anything on ebay and I've never seen this bag before.
That'd be your own loss. There're tons of great authentic deals on eBay, if you know where to look. :rolleyes:

ya but obviously I don't know where to look :smile: or I don't know my stuff very well.

Experience is good though huh. If i would have seen the YSL bag I would've obviously thought differently about this bag.

So since I am not very knowledgable yet, i will stick to buying my expensive purchases (which this wasn't) from the boutiques :smile:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Mar 29th, 2004 - 4:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Mar 29th, 2004 - 4:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tsur@Mar 28th, 2004 - 10:12 pm

thats awful...somedody copied the shape of a YSL mombasa with the "horn" handle & slapped a prada logo on it :sick: [/b][/quote]
OUCH :doh:
the handle is like plastic and the prada logo just makes it even worse :cry:

well as long as you knew what you were looking for :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->