Cheekbones?

Originally posted by Nader@Apr 11th, 2004 - 6:39 am
This is Daria, my favourite model and my avatar :smile:
:rofl: Hahahahaha! When you said 'Daria' in your first post, I thought you meant the cartoon! Wow, I'm so out of it...I thought it was just a joke...

:P Silly me.

:heart: cheekbones

and i'm glad to be native american and graced with high cheekbones :flower: thank you grandma :wink: :P

I love my cheekbones too. One of my favorite features. I'm constantly being told my cheekbones resemble Kate Moss which is a blessing, and very flattering!

It's weird I never noticed cheekbones before on me. Then when I was like 17 or 18 I got my really long hair cut a little below my shoulder.....AND BAME THESE CHEEKBONES JUST APPEARED.......but before when I had my hair up alot I still never noticed them. BUt now my cheekbones are really nice and I love them...

But what's a good way to enhance them...a little more......i guess the only option would be make up......thanks people

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:25 pm
im part native american my are high and fairly pronounced...i love them
ditto! Mine are high! Not that much "out there" ... just perfect!

PS This is thread is sooooo good for my self-esteem! :P

PS This is thread is sooooo good for my self-esteem!
i :heart: my cheekbones. i used to have so much baby fat on my face but now its gone a little :rolleyes:
wat makeup brand/product is the best cheekbones?

:( :(. i wish i had really pronounced cheekbones!! its a model must have, unless ur gemma ward. i reallllly want them to stand out

i thionk cheekbones adds confidence, power an feirceness. it makes a girl look more powperful. im glad i have some but i still dont get the differnce between prominent cheekbones and high...like for me im like mmpph which ones do i have?

^there is not much to understand. Prominent cheekbones - Kate Moss. They are not high, just prominent, visible, call it what you will. High cheekbones - Catherine McNeil, check out her thread. I have very high cheekbones myself.

Catherine McNeil
00210m.jpg
00500m.jpg
00310m.jpg
00070m.jpg
00150m.jpg
00300m.jpg

style.com

So, basically, high cheekbones are the ones that are placed on either side of your eyes?

00500m.jpg

style.com

Cheekbones are a must-have. I love them.

Too bad my face is as flat as a pancake.

I like cheekbones but there are other things about a person's face I like more (eyes, eyebrows, smile).

I have high cheekbones and constantly got told that when I was young but I personally didn't notice them or couldn't see them until I was older and my face matured.

I would love to have cheekbones. With my current cheekbones I'll have to be emaciated before they're visible! :lol:

I love Rinko's subtle cheekbones
chanelc010il9nm2.jpg

Iekeline's beautiful cheelbones can cut your dinner up for you :lol:
13127photomiddef1906807hk4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"