The How Do I Get This Look? Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..sorry^^ i just thought that any black eyeliner and eyeshadow would work..
I used, both my Chanel and Lancome pencil eyeliner, the lancome is a bit softer than the chanel, but I would say that the black chanel one gives a darker color. Then I used a black eyehsadow from MAC, carbon, and a MAC eyeliner^^ Hope this was helpful.
Also thanks for the compliment^^

^You make me want to try it now :D Good job btw! But I don't have a camera connection cable so even if I do succeed, my phone cam would never pick it up... :(

^Now if only my cam had bluetooth :lol:

maybe you could put you memory card into you computer??
No memory card in the cam. I kind of... accidentally lost it in another city :( But oh well. Phone cam will do *sigh*

^Now if only my cam had bluetooth :lol:

No memory card in the cam. I kind of... accidentally lost it in another city :( But oh well. Phone cam will do *sigh*
OK..then buy a new cam with bluetooth and memory card:lol:

^Yes, and just to be sure, Michyed should tape the cable to her body :rofl:

amf903.jpg

uno mas!
i love the light eyeshadow and lipstick she has on. anyone know what it is or something similar?

penelope's make up seems to be an all over colour such as MAC mythology all over the eyelid blended into the creases and around the lower lash line. with a liquid eyeliner cat eye flick blended with either kohl liner or a black matte shadow and kohl eyeliner applied around the lower lid. false lashes have been added too.

^ thank you. anyone know anything about the lipstick?

ps. here's the source i forgot to post with the penelope cruz picture. :flower:

the lipstick, i'm unsure. it's a peachy nude so you'd need to find one that fitted your skin tone and natural lip colour. mac do lots of nudes, as do bobbi brown. revlon on the cheaper end of the scale.

I think that tone of makeup,it looks they have some brightener on skin:blink:
00360m.jpg

vogue.com.au

Sorry if this has been posted before -- but any tips on doing Brigitte Bardot make up? she's so beautiful.

rw8588.jpg

photo credit: last.fm

I can't tell if her make up is just cat eyes or smokey eyes?
Thanks a ton! :smile:

i think bridgetts makeup is cat eye, but maybe with a dark shadow also like black or dark brown, it would be easier to tell 100% if the pic was colour :smile:

Yeah, I've just had no luck finding any clear photos of her. I actually do think it's just really thick cat eye liner. :/

I found some clearer pictures for you ^_^
It looks like a cat eye to me.
23ldovo.jpg

dialogofashion.files.wordpress.com
2ziq80i.jpg

fan-de-cinema.com
wrfkt3.jpg

doctormacro1.info

Sorry for the mess up. You can find the pics really easily by just searching her name in Google Images and then clicking 'Show Options' and then click 'Large', that way you get the really huge pictures.
Hope that helps :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"