Chick by Nicky Hilton

i once styled nicky hilton for a few publications at one time (i-D, asian esquire, nylon) and although i pulled tons of great stuff (marc jacobs, etc.) she refused to wear anything but chick. it was the worst quality ever. i think i destroyed at least 4 pieces trying to steam them. damn synthetic fabrics.

Yikes!

geez im a junior and would never wear that. clothing that has designer labels on it, usually are either preppy or just are not worth it! go for vintage!

Yes, because if you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it - that means everyone else is just DYING to.

Sadly enough, I did see a picture of her going to the gym in those spraypainted jeans & the wifebeater with the Old English on the back.

markie said:
nicki has been pwnt by the fashion gods.

:lol: srsly

the stuff: it's crap, plain & simple. It just shows you how money and fame
can take you anywhere. She could be a freakin astronaut if she wanted.

Ewwww, this is trash, completely. Did she get it our of a dumpster? I think i might have seen those jeans before.. When my 10 year old sister dropped her jeans in bleach, run them ver with a truck and put them in a blender.

GROSS!

Who wants Nicky Hilton plasted across their t*ts and thighs?? This is cheap cash-in at its worst. Nasty designing, nasty fabrics, just plain TAT. Let us boycott the Hiltons and not make their pockets any deeper.:heart: :heart:

eww, does she even wear her own stuff from her line? If yes, that's gross.

when this first came out, i couldn't believe it
i still can't believe it
!!!
how does this get passed off as a fashion line?
along with some other ones that just stick their names on them with tacky 'designs' and poor fabrics.
:yuk: :sick: :doh:

SanDiego said:
HOT MESS!

that pink monster...makes the girl look fat with an extremely saggy gut!!! yuck!! what on earth was she thinking? probably aimed towards the hilton-deprived/fanatica/ ppl who think they <paris and nicky> are cool kind of ppl.

although the hilton hotel is really nice!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
fashion_derelict said:
her pieces are something even a flea market vendor wouldnt even dare sell.

LMFAO...
new_popcornsmiley.gif
new_rofl.gif

I seen clothes that dogs wear better then this.
Thats pretty bad.

But some of the Chick stuff I seen isnt bad either.

I think it's funny that everyone seems to hate Nicky's clothing line and the Hilton sisters in general, and still this thread seems to be very popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->