Chick by Nicky Hilton

dont you love the fact that theres a huge picture of her in MAXIUM behind the girls, thats alittle to gody for me..sheesh its all about her isnt it...

Absolutley Tacky :yuk: ....I thought she had better class than this?:innocent: Burn the whole "collection"....

Vlad said:
No matter how fug, the stuff is gonna sell 'cuz it carries the Hilton tag. Looks like something the bums in downtown Berlin would wear. Yikes.

ugh, seriously. I've seen two things from the entire collection that are semi-cute. the rest is just assss-ugly. :yuk:

wow .. it looks like she didnt have any great ideas and just put anything together in like 5 mins .. it looks tacky and effortless and not to mention poorly made .. no offence to her cus her purse line was great and shes great .. but the line " chick " should not have even happend at all .. i wouldnt wear or buy it at all .. does ne one agree with me ??

:shock:

She studied Design and THIS came out!?! :blink:

I think/hope she can do better.

Hahaha I see her stuff at Winners all the time now! Most of it is painful to look at... There are more than a few visually offensive shirts that burn to look at.
553759497fz.jpg

I saw this there yesterday and was actually considering buying it:ninja: I was going to shrink it in the dryer and use it as a tank top because it's reallllly short and I'm really tall. It was $25 (Canadian $), I wonder how much it was supposed to retail for.

Heroin_Chic said:
:shock:

She studied Design and THIS came out!?! :blink:

I think/hope she can do better.

The funny thing is I saw her on tv a while ago, where she assured the interviewer that she's studied design, so she "knew what she was doing" :lol:

I beg to differ :P

ablutophobic said:
Hahaha I see her stuff at Winners all the time now! Most of it is painful to look at... There are more than a few visually offensive shirts that burn to look at.
553759497fz.jpg

I saw this there yesterday and was actually considering buying it:ninja: I was going to shrink it in the dryer and use it as a tank top because it's reallllly short and I'm really tall. It was $25 (Canadian $), I wonder how much it was supposed to retail for.

agred there .. thats like probally the only nice thing made by her .. ha ha:woot:

absolutely, utterly, truly and honestly revolting/hideous/trashy/gross.

i laughed when i saw her stuff at marshalls for 5.99

it is hideous.

lucy92 said:
i laughed when i saw her stuff at marshalls for 5.99

it is hideous.

I was just about to post that. When I see her stuff in Marshalls, I am like, "No wonder this made its way in here!" It's worse than J Lo.

OMG- someone should have warned me! Now I'm afraid of getting eye cancer soon. I urgently have to get the pics of this crap out of my head :sick:

Even the girls working the road (or how it's called in English?) from Warsaw to Frankfurt/Oder don't dress SOOOO tacky and slu...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->