Chinese Slippers

I had an uncomfortable pair of shoes ont he other day when I saw a street vendor selling these... now I am not a real big fan of them but shoot...boy did my feet love me when I slipped these on :smile: lol

I dont see a problem wearing them..nor do I see a problem with wearing flip flops...they are comfy and not everyone lives in the sewers like some of u think lol

Anyhow, I did see 3 gals wearing these chinese slippers with HEELS... very very cute I thought :wink:
Have you guys seen them with heels?? A coworker told me she got hers in puerto rico...? Oh well just wanted to share :wink:

Cuter in white and in person...but here are ones in pink
25_1_b.JPG

they make me shake... from anger. how can somebody be sooooo careless about himself to wear these shoes? (and forget the color too...)

Originally posted by Asdiklon@May 29th, 2004 - 3:58 pm
they make me shake... from anger. how can somebody be sooooo careless about himself to wear these shoes? (and forget the color too...)
:blink: anger b/c someone wears a certain type of shoe? :wacko: lol you got issues lol :lol:

plus himself? I thought these shoes were for girls :innocent:

I thought that they were slippers...It's all along the "wearing your pajamas outside as if they were an outfit" lines. Don't you think? I personally am not crazy about them. They've been around for a while but they have suddenly become a fad.

Originally posted by Missy44x+Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Missy44x @ Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Asdiklon@May 29th, 2004 - 3:58 pm
:blink: anger b/c someone wears a certain type of shoe? :wacko: lol you got issues lol :lol:

plus himself? I thought these shoes were for girls :innocent: [/b][/quote]
who the f*ck cares!!!???

that was my opinion, and dont be soo hurted if you like them and I dont.

Originally posted by Asdiklon+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asdiklon @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Missy44x@Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:27 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Asdiklon
@May 29th, 2004 - 3:58 pm

plus himself? I thought these shoes were for girls :innocent:
who the f*ck cares!!!???

that was my opinion, and dont be soo hurted if you like them and I dont. [/b][/quote]
lets keep it civil :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->