Chloé Pre-Fall 2024 by Sam Rock

My admiration for Chemena Kamali only continues to grow. Absolutely wonderful to see someone restore a fashion house to its former glory, and with an effortless ease. The casting is fabulous, massively here for the sight of Jessica Miller and Liya Kebede again, and I'm massively here for Paris as the backdrop.

I'm really loving Chemena's Chloe. It's so gentle and romantic, it's like an urban fairytale. The early morning lighting add such a soft glow to everything and the bluish concrete is a nice contrast to the warm browns, pinks, reds and beiges of the collection. I don't mind the logo being white, but it should've been placed in the bottom left/right corner to avoid interrupting the image. I hope they continue working with Sam Rock.
Aren't these the same clothes in the David Sims one?
They also had a shoot at the show?
Now with these images, so the same collection has been photographed for 3 times? Very very repetitive and unnecessary
So much money has gone to waste
Am I a little confused as to which collection this is? Yes. Is it very clear as to what Chemena's Chloé is all about? Absolutely. Love the cold lightness, even if it is a bit of a Parisian cliche it is nice to see someone execute it so well and have it work for what it is for.
As @Lola701 said, they're seperate collections. They copied YSL's collection naming system: runway collections are named "WINTER" and "SUMMER", while pre-collections are named "FALL" and "SPRING". I prefer it, "resort/cruise/pre-spring/pre-fall" are too abstract for most customers.

The David Sims preview was for Pre-Fall 24, the runway shoot was Fall/Winter 24 and this campaign is for Pre-Fall 24. We'll probably get another campaign for Fall/Winter 24 in September. I like the semi-regular campaigns. It gives the brand digital content without resorting to off-brand influencer product shots, which I absolutely hate.

Love the fashions, casting, photography, and location. Fabulous is the word! I hope that Sam Rock continues to shoot the brand's ad campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->