Chloé Resort 2025 Paris

wow this is kind of brutal. the images against black look like a kohls campaign from 2008. and nobody is checking for baby doll dresses in 2024. all thats missing is a boot leg miu miu sparrow print and an owl necklace.

About to sound like an obnoxious model stan but.. if it was just Lulu, this would improve by a mile. Really into pirate shirts (wearing one as I type), and the bermuda shorts and knee-high leather boots combo these days (sue me!) so this isn’t atrocious in my eyes.. just another Resort/quick snack type of collection.

Well this looks more like Chemena herself, taste wise, and the production of this photoshoot looks like one of those capsule release organises by b séries press without a creative direction. Styling is bad, pictures are worse, wow! Hard fall. 911 Lotta!

Her offerings are crop tops (you need a good body) or maxi dressed (you need a clean floor 24-7), jersey with jeans and some mumsy Anna Sui looking baby doll dress (not as good as Phoebe's or Claire's)
I am also getting a bit of Sonia Rykiel and Celine x Zara vibe

But overall not bad looking 7/10
This is for the Chloe women, not the Chloe Girls

Well this looks more like Chemena herself, taste wise, and the production of this photoshoot looks like one of those capsule release organises by b séries press without a creative direction. Styling is bad, pictures are worse, wow! Hard fall. 911 Lotta!

Yay her days at Lanvin studio after Alber
This is very Pre fall 2016 Lanvin looking

The clothes are good, the styling is horrible , bad model choices, bad locale, bad hair, bad make up. U need more high octane hair and make up and upscale surroundings, otherwise you end up looking like a dirty hippie

She won’t get Lotta back. Maybe Suzanne Koller…
She needs edge. Her Lanvin wasn’t that bad after all, we were just mad that Alber was fired in the less elegant way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->