Chloé "Roses de Chloé" Fragrance : Caroline, Esther & Tilda by Fabien Baron

Avogadro

Reaction score
Chloe launches in the fall Roses De Chloe Eau de Toilette, a new rose scented fragrance trying to capture a walk down the Parisian rose gardens. Even though some may find rose scented fragrances to be a bit too simple for their taste I know there are a lot of others people out there ready to fall in love with a gentle and graceful rose accords.
Chloe-Roses-de-Chloe-Fragrance-Fall-2013-Promo.jpg

chicprofile.com

So young, fresh and innocent. They look like the girls from the movie 'Little Women'.

Carolines head is kind of oddly placed...I feel like three girls, is one too many.

What a beautiful shot for a fragrance advert, I love how natural the girls look and how romantic the image looks.

Seriously, Chloé has been so on point with their casts. The girls suit them so well.
This ad is gorgeous (like all Chloé fragrance ads). I would have left Tilda out but it's not much of a problem.
I seriously hope there'll be a tv commercial for this. The one with Suvi has been aired quite a lot here.

Beautifully cast and the composition is fantastic!

It's way too girly for me, Chloe's always had a strong femininity to it's identity, but this is just too sweet. And, like Trevo said, bland.

Amica 04/2014 Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->