Chloe Graham

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Wow gorgeous, featured on o2w

It’s called the Land of the Long White Cloud, but New Zealand could be renamed the Land of Incredible Beauty! We’re loving Emily Triggs, 15 years old, who is garnering lots of international agency interest. And we are equally enamoured by Chloe Graham, another young star in the making. Both girls are with 62 Models & Talent in Auckland, and both have worked for top NZ talent like Black Magazine, Helen Cherry and Zambesi. New Zealand, we are feeling the love!

2yo33mg.jpg

source: theones2watch

Wow, she JUST turned 14..

stats via o2w:

HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 178cm / 5′10″
BUST: - cm / -”
WAIST: 61 cm / 24″
HIPS: 86 cm / 34″

PLACE OF ORIGIN:New Zealand
DATE OF BIRTH:June 19 1995

Polaroids:

30kgboz.jpg

qqyfk8.jpg

346xf9l.jpg

her age really shows in the polaroids, well I am hoping she makes it big someday, but maybe a bit later, like a couple of years, she has plenty of time.

Chloe is only 14 years old, but I know she has been signed with one of the agencys below :innocent:
Chloe has had international interest from Woman Models Management Paris, Metropolitan Models Paris, Supreme Models New York, Image Models Tokyo and IMG models New York, and that’s just from looking on the website - this 5’91/2” stunner is a force to be reckoned with.

Well I hope she has her pick :flower:

She definitely is gorgeous in the following shots :heart:

ne7xwp.jpg

2v8mtcy.jpg

2vc9fyu.jpg

ahaha the suprise i got when i saw my sister's name on the thread list! not thinking how common the name chloe is! and the fact she's 12.
this girl is gorgeous! but if she's just turned 14, give her a bit longer, she'll probably benefit from some development :smile:

Yes I agree, time is on her side. That is funny about your sister though haha, if she is 12 then time is on her side as well :wink:

She's very pretty! Her eyes, though... it'd be great to see a shot where her head isn't tilted :unsure:

The best thing about Chloe is her personality actually! She's really down to earth and a little bit tomboyish!

She's a star!

That's exactly what I was thinking, she looks just like Doutzen!
I can see Doutzen too! When I first saw some pics she reminded of Cassi from AusNTM, but not really from her latest pics. Very beautiful girl :heart:

oh just found her thread, has she been up to anything recently?

oh just found her thread, has she been up to anything recently?
She is only 14 so I don't think she will be going overseas or anything just yet, probably just develop her portfolio in NZ. I'm sure she will get lots of opportunties and I hope to see her at NZFW next month... although there may be age restrictions stopping her, I don't know TBH :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->