Chloe Graham

Those are really great shots you've post Bamhutt.
Thanks.:flower:

^ I agree, she's so beautiful :heart:

shop_11_08-009.jpg
shop_11_08-004.jpg
110327_chloe_62.jpg

chicmanagement.com.au

^ yes she's been on there for a couple of years now, hopefully she'll debut next year or whenever she finishes school :smile:

M2 Woman
'Veuve Noir'
Photography: Fiona Quinn

blog.fionaquinn.co.nz

Last edited by a moderator:
LADYGUNN Magazine #4
'Grandad's House'
Photography: David James
Stylist: Imogen Wilson

davidjamesphotos.blogspot.co.nz

Models I met and liked: Chloe Graham

Name: Chloe Graham
Agency:
62 Models
Height: 6’0″
Ethnicity:
I was born in Scotland and moved here when I was six, so New Zealand European.
How did you get into modelling?
I was discovered when I was 14, at Borders bookstore on Queen Street in Auckland by Ursula Seven [currently a booker at Clyne]. I was with my mom and she approached us, I was actually in a bad mood at the time I remember. I didn’t think about modelling before that, I was kind of embarrassed by my height. I didn’t know what modelling was, but decided to give it a go anyway.
What was your first job?
Oh gosh it was this test shot for… I can’t even remember the magazine now, but they blotted out my eyebrows with make-up and moved them up. It was crazy. I remember thinking, ‘this is nuts – do I really want to be doing this?!’ – I was in shock. My first proper job would’ve been a shoot for Creme magazine.
Favourite modelling job so far?
A while ago I did Cleo magazine, a shoot in Queenstown with horses and I love horses. I got to canter through this river – they didn’t actually use that photo unfortunately, but I loved it.
Dream modelling job?
I’d love to do the Victoria’s Secret show. Or the Chloé fragrance campaign – Chloe for Chloé!
Dream modelling destination?
New York definitely. I’ve been there once before for modelling, to meet with my New York agency – IMG – and to go to go-sees and stuff. It was amazing.
What do you love about modelling, and what do you hate about it?
Meeting all the people, definitely. And how once you’re in front of the camera you’re completely different. Everything changes, you can be who you want to be sort of… I hate the early starts. They’re a killer.
If you weren’t modelling, what would you be doing?
Well I’m in school right now. I’ve got this year and next year to go – I want to go overseas by education is important to me, but the year after – if they still want me! – I plan to take a year off before University to model. We’ll see.
What’s the last thing you bought?
Gosh, it must’ve been this coat. I was with my mom shopping, and she bought it for me. I usually buy my own clothes but it’s my birthday soon so she treated me.
Favourite food?
Don’t get me started! The only things I don’t like are brussel sprouts and omelets. I think my favourites are mushrooms and olives. No, squid! I like calamari. My final answer is squid!
Favourite model?
I have to back up the New Zealand models – Jessica Clarke. She’s great. I did a shoot with her for Pilot magazine.
Favourite colour?
I’ve always said black and red so I’ll stick with that.
Photoshoots or Runway?
Photoshoots definitely. Although one of my best modelling moments was doing Romance Was Born’s Australian Fashion Week show last year and they played my favourite song and I went out walking to it and it was amazing. In front of the camera, though – I love it there.
What’s something people wouldn’t necessarily know about you?
I dirt bike. I do motorcross. I also do MMA – kickboxing. I get a lot of bruises!

katherineisawesome.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"