Chloe Heloise Bag

shopping247

Reaction score
What do you think of these? I like the orange color, but not sure if I like the shape. Don't get me wrong - it's a very classic but I feel that it's missing that Chloe "edge" factor. They are available on LVR for fall pre-ordering. Sorry if I am showing pics of the bags from an angle - the face-on pics do not really show the details as well. Pics are from LVR.com.

Attachments

• chloe1.JPG
    chloe1.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 11
  • chloeheloise2.JPG
    chloeheloise2.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
  • chloeheloise3.JPG
    chloeheloise3.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
  • chloeheloise.JPG
    chloeheloise.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 5
Not feeling the bag in these colours, do you have pictures of the orange?

Shopping,

I can't find the bags on the LVR site, is it a special link? I'd love to see the new Fall Winter stuff, could you pm it to me? TIA!

sorry for not posting the link to the chloe bags - there seems to be a lot of other news styles (according to the names i saw) but i was too lazy to grab the rest. :blush:

here's the link:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...e&CodStagione=46I&CodStilista=266&CodLinea=03

you can look at other designers by scrolling down the menu on the left. fyi - all the photos of the products are not there - they are broken links. but click on the product anyway and you'll see yet another broken link as oppose to a photo. click on the magnifying glass to see close up and finally you can see a photo!

to look at shoes, change the "03" at the end of the above URL to "04". for women's clothing, change it to "01". (men's clothing is "02") good luck! :flower:

princess - here's the link to the heloise orange bag - just click on the magnifying glass icon to get a close up photo.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/C...dStagione=46I&CodCollezione=A0A&CodArticolo=4

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, but then again nothing special...i prefer the bay to this...

too much what my grandmother would call her "pocketbook". Old.

Nothing about these strikes me as Chloe. Its not horrible its just a bit too plain to justify what will no doubt be a steep price.

I feel like i've seen these before.... buuut, not by this designer.

Hey i like these bags!!! The orange patent from the runway is spectacular IRL!

more pics off style.com

it's F/W 07:

00040m.jpg
00240m.jpg
00110m.jpg

i think the orange is pretty...but on the whole it's more classic than edgy...almost to the point of boring :ninja:

They look dated in the first photos, and look only like big, shiny bags in the runway photos. Def not feeling it.

i like its simple shape and it looks practical. It also comes in calf leathers which give it a completely different look, more Chloe I would say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->