Chloe Heloise Bag

I feel like i've seen these before.... buuut, not by this designer.

MJ caroline? I immidiatly thought of the MJ when I saw this bag. I dont really like it though. But I want those red wedges a few posts up!

more heloise bags, from nm.com. these are significantly different from those on the runway and at lvr.com. so what exactly defines the chloe bag as heloise (as the padlock defines the paddington)?

i like these better than the patent/runway ones, but they are still a bit plain to me. they kind of remind me what the gryson handbags would look like if they came out with new styles.

Attachments

• chloeheloise.jpg
    chloeheloise.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • chloeheloiselarge.jpg
    chloeheloiselarge.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • chloeheloisemedium.jpg
    chloeheloisemedium.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
  • chloeheloisesmall.jpg
    chloeheloisesmall.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • chloeheloiseshopper.jpg
    chloeheloiseshopper.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
i think chloe is unfortunately schizophrenic right now....even in the accessories. i can't help but feel that it's very marni. for resort, the shoes were shown in two parts. one part was totally marni (stiff leathers and bold color contrast) and the other part was typically chloe (with beautiful soft calf leather and neutral colors)......i don't know, i just really miss phoebe...

^ I agree. I loved what pheobe was doing and the design team wasnt bad, but fw is not good. :yuk:

they look terribly cheap, even on the runway pictures.

I assume the look will not match the price tag :lol:

I love the shoulder strap bag... I may even have a [bag] crush on it :wub: :ninja:.

heloise1.jpg

heloise2.jpg

[catwalking]

it's not that bad...a little plain/simple looking. i'd wear it. the shape reminds me of a 2.55

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnaFashion
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->