Chloe Vs. Balenciaga - Which Bag To Get?

InStyleinNY

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, but have followed the forums as a guest for a while. This is a great site!

Anyway, I need advice as to which bag to get for the fall season. Right now, I am debating between this brown Balenciaga city classic bag :heart: :heart: , or this new Chloe equestrian-type bag :heart: . I've always loved the style of the Balenciaga, but am worried that it is too recognizable and unoriginal.

What do you think? Thanks in advance for your replies!

[attachmentid=28311]
[attachmentid=28312]

Attachments

• balenciagabrown.JPG
    balenciagabrown.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 261
  • gp_041.jpg
    gp_041.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 256
get the balenciaga bag and the chloe shoes...!!!

i prefer the balenciaga. i don't like the chloé bags this season at all.

balenciaga-although i love chloe to death, i think it's kinda seasonal, not classic enough.

I have to give another vote for the Balenciaga. I think that you are right in thinking that it might be a bit over-expossed right now, but it is, in my opinion, actually part of the new garde of classics. The Chloe is a little too 50's Capri for me. I don't much like shoulder straps of that length, and although it would be cute for this season, I don't think youd get much out of it ever again. Where as the Balenciaga is something you could use for a while, put away, and then discover and bring back out in years.

Between the two, I like the Balenciaga.

But you might also want to consider this one by Chloe:

Attachments

• 7146_index.jpg
    7146_index.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 81
Go with the Chloe. I've been wearing my Balenciaga for almost a year and a half, and now, I can't go anywhere without seeing 2 other people carrying the same bag! It's absolutely exploded in Los Angeles. While the Chloe may not be as "classic," it will be something different that not everyone will have.

balenciaga is a comfy bag but overexposed

but love the chloe shoes

and the chloe bag that chocsta posted is nice as well

Balenciaga by far - I'm not feeling that chloe bag at all - yes the balenciaga may be recognisable but it doesn't look flashy its a beautiful bag and way more practical than the chloe!!

Balenciaga all the way!

definately the Balenciaga

the chloe looks a bit high street

balenciaga!
i just got one in dark shiny purple and i love it....

if there's any doubt, go with balenciaga. the chloe bags are here today, gone tomorrow bags.

Originally posted by leyla m.@Oct 7 2004, 12:59 PM
balenciaga!
i just got one in dark shiny purple and i love it....
[snapback]389236[/snapback]​
I love the metallic ones though :woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->