Balenciaga Motorcycle VS. Chloe Paddington

PADDINGTON! i love my chloe paddington. the leather is gorgeous and it is just such a pretty bag. i continue to get tons of compliments on it as well. imo, the balenciaga leather has gone down hill recently. also, the balenciaga fakes are way better than the paddington ones, which can be easily spotted.

My vote: Balenciaga Motorcycle!

Since 2001 this bag has been HOT...and since it's such a fun bag to "collect them all" I doubt the love will wane.

I was in NY Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus the other week and there were TONS of Chloe Paddingtons & Balenciaga Bags both in various shapes and sizes.

If you can check them out in person you'll know which one (or both) would be best for you. Call your local high-end department store to see what's there.

Balenciaga will stay in style for alot longer!! I love them, hav a red one, am in love. The different colours make them v versatile, i love paddingtons but i think they will go out of style soon. Balenciaga's are classic i reckon :smile:x

BALENCIAGA ~ the paddy is nice too, but the lock will be an additional weight you'll be carrying . . . especially if you're a pack rat like me . . .

I have both and they surely are nice bags.
but if I had to choose one, I would vote for balenciaga.

i have both too--and one paddy's enough whereas i can't get enough of balenciaga bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->