Balenciaga Motorcycle VS. Chloe Paddington

kalika

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :::waves hi::: I'm new here and this is my first post. :D

I was wondering what you fashion divas think which bag would be better: the Balenciaga Motorcycle or Chloe Paddington? I know both are hard to come by, but just assuming that both are available for sale, which would you go with?

Which one has more staying power? They both are "IT" bags, but which one will last longer and not have such a short lived life?

Which has a better resale value? I had an a Multicolor LV Theda that I sold at a HUGE loss because the resale value wasn't there, and I don't want to take another big loss on the next bag. I know I won't be able to sell it for anywhere near I pay for it once the hype dies down.

Thanks!

i dont know about the resale value on paddingtons, but right now the resale on balenciagas is really good. even used ones go for close to retail price. as for style-personally i like the balenciaga moto better. to me, its just got more style, its edgier. the paddington is nice, but to me, it doesnt go with "everything". if you got a small white or black moto, you could wear it with almost anything.

just my two cents..i'm an admitted balenciaga addict :smile:

^ i agree, out of the two bags you have mentioned, I would definitely vote for the Balenciaga bag. I didnt think I would, but I still really like my motorcycle bag and it goes with everything.

Balenciaga. The paddington is really nothing that special, and has lost so much steam so fast. Even though neither are turely classic, you will still get more time and wear out of a Balenciaga.

I have a Balenciaga moto bag and I would definately have to agree that it pretty much seems to go with almost everything. I am also eyeing the Chloe Paddington. IMO it doesn't seem to be as trendy and short lived as, lets say the LV multicolore bags since I think it'll look versatile if you stick with a classic color...

hmmm...i guess i'll be the lil' instigator and voite for the paddington :smile: i dont like the way the balenciaga can be found knocked off everywhere, even payless shoes! i think its super trendy...and the hilton sisters have just made it uber tacky in my book. i like the slouchyness of the paddington and how it can make an outfit offbeat. style wise, with the balenciaga, its pretty much a square with some diagonal zippers and they come in a slew of colors so "you cant eat just one"...the paddinton is more unique and i like the vintage vibe going on with chloe. i think it could make an evening lil' black dress that much more uniqe and not trashy...but of course this is all just my opinion and i hope i haven't sent a death sentence out, because i know there are A LOT of balenciaga gals here who probably wanna hit me with their balenciaga bags ^_^ just kidding :smile:

Def. Balenciaga. Though its reproduced quite a but by cheaper manufacturers, the original Balenciaga still retains its classic charm. The Chloe paddington is just too trendy. That's my humble opinion.

I'd go with the paddy I like it better I have it in many colors . The motorcycle one- nay there are so many fakes out there pffffffffff.
YASSIRA

I have both, and I would say I prefer my paddy. The leather is so amazing! I love my bbags too, great colors, light, supple, but if I *had to* choose just one I would keep the paddy.

i would say the moto. but it would have to be in a crazy, original, only- balenciaga-made color because of all the 'fakes'

sunspark said:
I have both, and I would say I prefer my paddy. The leather is so amazing! I love my bbags too, great colors, light, supple, but if I *had to* choose just one I would keep the paddy.

Agreed. I have both as well and I love the paddington more because the leather is much more durable and easier to clean. However, the pads are much heavier and harder to find stuff with the deep pockets.

Once the moto leather distresses, I noticed my bag tends to catch more dirt and turn grey at the edges.

Definately the Balenciaga. Paddington is nice but I just love the Balenciagas

Definately Balenciaga! The Balenciaga Motorcycle is the "It" bag for like 3 years. And it won't go away....

Oh, and i also agree with everyone, it goes with everything.....And loads of colours to choose, and sizes! Completely adore them!:heart:

jun3machina said:
hmmm...i guess i'll be the lil' instigator and voite for the paddington :smile: i dont like the way the balenciaga can be found knocked off everywhere, even payless shoes!
They have a knockoff of the Paddy at Target now as well :innocent:

Target-Chloe

I saw that Chloe style bag on the Target clearance rack, in two sizes! Seeing the bad knockoffs really cheapen the looks of the originals, although some may say that by comparison the originals look so much better. In any case I vote for the Chloe Paddington because I like the richness of the leather and the look of the lock (although it must weigh five pounds!)

I vote for the paddington although I do love both. I have a Tan Paddy and I carry it all the time, it just seems to go with everything!! The leather is amazing and super thick ^_^

jun3machina said:
...but of course this is all just my opinion and i hope i haven't sent a death sentence out, because i know there are A LOT of balenciaga gals here who probably wanna hit me with their balenciaga bags ^_^ just kidding :smile:
Luckily, being hit with a Balenciaga won't do much harm... but being hit with a Paddington would knock you right out! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->