Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky Get Married! *Update* Having baby

Kenysha75

Reaction score
Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky have tied the knot, , her rep confirms to JustJared.com.
chris-hemsworth-elsa-pataky-married.jpg

The Aussie actor, 27, and Spanish actress, 34, were married over the Christmas holiday!

No other details about the wedding were available. His rep first confirmed the good news to People.

The couple first stepped out together in September at the opening gala and “Unmasking” for the Resnick Pavilion at LACMA. Congrats to the happy couple!!!

FYI: Just yesterday, Chris’ co-star in Thor, Natalie Portman, announced her pregnancy and engagement to Black Swan” co-star Benjamin Millepied.
justjared

Chris Hemsworth 's HOT! Elsa's so lucky to settle down with this hottie in her 30s

Well, congratulation !

But, seriously, can someone actually tell me what Elsa Pataky actually achieved in her carreer, apart from dating celeb actors ?

I feel like people have been talking about him forever and the only thing people know him from is a bit part in Star Trek and she was formerly Adrien Brody's girlfriend.

Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky : Expecting a Baby!

Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Elsa Pataky, are expecting a baby!
chris-hemsworth-elsa-pataky-pregnant.jpg

The couple shared the happy news with ¡Hola!, saying they were “delighted and very excited” about the new addition to their family.

“Having the person that you love by your side and starting a family with them is the best thing that can happen to you in this life. You can’t ask for more,” Elsa added.

The baby is due in the spring.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!
justjared

all i can think when i see her is that adrian brody bought her a castle, and their cheesy photoshoots. i hope they will last. they seem happy together. the baby will be gorgeous.

Please keep in mind we don't need threads for every celebrity pregnancy/engagement, especially ones who are rarely discussed on tFS. I will merge this with an existing thread on their marriage. Though the thread could really be removed altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2000scvnty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->