Renee Zellweger Is Married!

first congratulations to her ....but then again...I didn't know that they were dating ! Big surprise !

You'll never guess, but apparently she wore a CAROLINA HERRERA dress!! (as usually)

omg I heard it on the radio I just cannot believe this.. that is the strangest pair I mean I would just never put them together:o I'm just in complete shock:o I like him not sure about her though:huh:

What the bloody...

I knew they were dating, but... Yuck. Any country star makes me wanna... be sick.

cute!

rzellweger.jpg

here's a wedding pic from yahoo...looks like she wore the same dress she wore to the oscars in all white:

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050510%2Fcapt.nyet18005101644.zellweger_chesney_wedding_nyet180.jpg

wow, I didnt know they were dating either... nor who he *is*...

but Congrats!

man, after seeing her photos I hope she gets a tan on her honeymoon :smile:

congrats to her.

kimair said:
here's a wedding pic from yahoo...looks like she wore the same dress she wore to the oscars in all white:
:lol: cute picture though :flower:

kenny seems like a nice guy....until now he said he was very focused on his career but seemed like if the right person came around he would be willing to shift things around in order to settle down with someone.....i get a really good vibe from him.....this whole thing seems REALLY fast and totally out of left field but i see it....she's a texas girl..he's from tennessee.....they're both creative and down to earth.....i think i like them together....i wish them both the very best

Misako said:
Oh, wow. I last heard she was dating him about a day ago, right after all the time I"d been thinking she was dating Damien Rice, and now she's married? :: blinks :: I haven't quite processed it yet, haha. It seems like she just started dating him yesterday.

Wow, they managed to keep that really quiet.

When I saw the headline I thought it was about her and Damien Rice!
Good luck to her and Kenny I hope it works out for them.And Damien's free and single again...woohoo! :wink:

Ok am i the only won who thinks theyve rushed thinks ever so slightly ?? they only started dating in january. well I surpose she knows what she wants and what shes doing, good luck to her :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->