Renee Zellweger Is Married!

lol i didn't even know they were dating. Congrats to Renee and Kenny, i hope they're really happy. :flower:

She looks amazing in the photos!!

1296440.jpg

more on the dress from carolina herself...from wwd:

While Renee Zellweger's spontaneous nuptials to country singer Kenny Chesney on Monday may have surprised everyone, her choice of designer did not. Indeed, the petite actress asked her favorite designer, Carolina Herrera, to create a simple, strapless off-white gown with slits above the knee. "We made it quickly because it was decided in a very quick way," said Herrera of the bamboo twill confection. "She had her last fitting on Thursday. I really didn't know what it was for. I knew it was for a special occasion and deep in me, I knew that it was going to be something like a wedding, but I didn't want to ask too much because Renee is very private and she doesn't say too much and I respect that because I'm the same way. So I knew, but I didn't."

But Herrera said Zellweger has been dating Chesney for longer than reported. "They love each other and they have been going out for a long time," the designer said. "It's not only two weeks as they say. It's like six months, at least."

since when is 6 months a long time?? :innocent:

I read that Kenny wrote the song "You had me at Hello" after he saw her in Jerry M. Kinda romantic (the song is very sweet). Though I heard someone say that he's balding a bit so he always wears a cowboy hat to cover it up :blush:

How do you go from Jack White to Kenny Chesney? I mean, not looks wise, but musical taste wise? What is a popular song by Kenny Chesney? Is he a good country star or a really cheesy awful one? (cheesy awful = gretchen wilson, billy ray cyrus) I don't really like any NEW country pop, just the old stuff and bluegrass.

I´ll give them 2 years to split! lol

... celebrity weddings are for me a kind of a game in wich i try to guess how long they will last because most of them don´t! :D

they look gorgeous! i love her dress, it's so simple and looks stunning on her. those beach photos are a dream!

i can't believe she married this guy. it seems so random.

He's scheduled to appear at some country music award show on Tuesday. I wonder if she'll go with him>

Aw, she looks really sweet in the pics... Kenny on the otherhand, he's goodlooking but I dislike guys wearing hats at their own weddings, even if their country singers.

:blink: From MSN entertainment news

gossip_kat.gif
Is Brit and K. Fed's 'Chaotic' Idiotic?Romance Rundown: Gael, Mischa and More ...Kylie's Support SystemKenny to Relocate for Renée?Quickies: Nicole, Lindsay, Beyoncé and More ...MORE ON MSN CELEBSGossip ArchivePhoto GalleriesCelebrity InterviewsCelebScreensCeleb EventsCelebrity News
C_ul_g.gif
C_ur_g.gif
Kenny to Relocate for Renée?After nearly two weeks of wedded bliss, are newlyweds Renée Zellweger and Kenny Chesney facing their first major marital hurdle? The New York Post claims the Oscar winner wants the country crooner to pack up his cowboy hat and move with her to stately Connecticut, where she recently purchased a $1.3 million estate.

Chesney currently divides his time between his homes in Nashville and the island of St. John (the scenic locale where they got hitched), but has allegedly bowed to his wife's geographic wishes.

Wherever they end up settling down, the twosome was very much together Tuesday night following the Academy of Country Music Awards show, where Kenny collected the prize for Entertainer of the Year. Although Renée was a no-show for the Sin City ceremony, she was by her hubby's side at the after-party.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the couple got a little goofy at the bash, with Chesney "air-drumming" in her direction with a chicken skewer. Renée then grabbed a stick of her own and they began a teeny-tiny sword fight. No word on whether the sylph-like star actually consumed any of the speared poultry.

And despite their undercover nuptials, Chesney seemed more than happy to chat about married life with reporters at the awards show.

"To be honest with you, it's not that different," he revealed. "I'm a little more at ease, you know? I'm just not searching anymore and that's what's great about her. She's a great girl."

He also confessed his question-popping included neither "candlelight dinner [nor] bent knee": "She wouldn't let me, really. She just told me to name a time and place and she'd be there."

lovesit said:
he is so sexy.. you can leave your hat on :innocent:

Serioulsy!!!!

Does anyone have a pic of him without his hat? I've seen one before and looks TOTALLY different (like the man with the lisp from 'Princess Bride' or something).
There is actually a good pic in Star this week of him but I'm trying to e-mail my friend a pic b/c she is dying to see this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->