0,,2004240652,00.jpg
0,,2004240651,00.jpg

:heart:
applemartin.jpg

That second picture with the rest of the band is so adorable :heart:

Melting like an ice cream on a hot summer day :blush:
It's just something abt men holding babies! :rolleyes:

isn't that.... CUTE!!!
i wonder what the baby will look like when she grows up...
will she look like marylin and have albert's brains, or will she look like albert and have marylin's brains? :innocent:

Originally posted by Purr@May 26th, 2004 - 10:05 am
isn't that.... CUTE!!!
will she look like marylin and have albert's brains, or will she look like albert and have marylin's brains? :innocent:
Who's marylin and who's albert? It's Gwyneth Patrow and Chris Martin's baby!

Originally posted by oanadobre+May 26th, 2004 - 10:07 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oanadobre @ May 26th, 2004 - 10:07 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Purr@May 26th, 2004 - 10:05 am
isn't that.... CUTE!!!
Who's marylin and who's albert? It's Gwyneth Patrow and Chris Martin's baby! [/b][/quote]
Marylin Monroe and Albert Einstein, perhaps? I don't really get the comparison either though... :unsure:
Regardless, some very cute pictures, thanks for them.

the picture reminds me of the friends episode of joey and chandler with the baby that they lost.
apple's just darling.

Sweet. :heart:

And he has one of those Baby Björn carrier thingies, they're Swedish classics. As a sidenote, Björn means bear and is also an ancient Nordic name. In case you didn't know.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+May 26th, 2004 - 10:48 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purplelucrezia @ May 26th, 2004 - 10:48 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by oanadobre@May 26th, 2004 - 10:07 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Purr
@May 26th, 2004 - 10:05 am
isn't that.... CUTE!!!
will she look like marylin and have albert's brains, or will she look like albert and have marylin's brains?  :innocent:

Who's marylin and who's albert? It's Gwyneth Patrow and Chris Martin's baby!
Marylin Monroe and Albert Einstein, perhaps? I don't really get the comparison either though... :unsure:
Regardless, some very cute pictures, thanks for them. [/b][/quote]
that's a very old joke albert einstein used to tell... he said people will always tell him "if you nad mayril had had children, they would've been icnredibly beautiful and intelligent", to which he replied "what if he gets my looks and her brains?". and some people (in the media) are saying the baby will have "gwyneth's looks and chris' musical talen", so i thought "what if..." :blush:

Y'know,the baby's name will surely arouse some confusion..imagine in kindergarten when they're being taught the word 'apple' and all.......
Well you get the idea :wink:

I love the first one where baby Apple is sucking her thumb! So Sweet!

I know the thumb sucking-I so badly wanted to hold that baby when I saw that picture, or any newborn. So cute.

i THINK APPLE IS AN ADORABLE NAME. I also always loved kurt cobain's baby Frances Bean! adorable and original in a way that I think is appropriate.....unlike crazy jermaine jackson who named his child "Jermagesty"

oh ... that made me almost tear up!
she is precious, a beautiful baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->