Gwyneth's review of London Fashion

ehhh it's not what she's saying even, but the way she says it. Yes, people in Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Ken and Chels will probably have more money to spend on clothes and dress in more high end labels. Not really that shocking. But I doubt she's ever stepped foot in East London :rolleyes: I just don't need her preaching to me about postcode dressing

i dnt particularly like Gwennie and find that most of what she says is either offensive or just plain boring altho in this case she seems to be fairly accurate

I don't like her at all...the only thing I like about her is her gorgeous Apple. And yes I think Gwyneth managed to sum up the fashion scene here pretty well too.

People copying her? I remember when Madge complained about Gwyneth copying HER (marrying a brit, moving to London, getting preggers, etc...)

The Oh-so harsh life of a brit-wannabe (s)!

Yes, it isn't easy making believe you're landed gentry...Just ask Madge with her fake British accent...I am always waiting for a good old Detroit/Queens "Waddda yous mean!!" to come out! (Of course riding to the hounds on your country estate gives one much credability :->

I have read most of her recent interviews and I have to say, she comes across as incredibly arrogant, annoying, and snobby...She has no filter when discussing certain subject in these interviews (such as her exes) which I find incredibly bizarre and childish
This quote about London fashion might be accurate..I don't really know

Boomer said:
Yes, it isn't easy making believe you're landed gentry...Just ask Madge with her fake British accent...I am always waiting for a good old Detroit/Queens "Waddda yous mean!!" to come out! (Of course riding to the hounds on your country estate gives one much credability :->

:lol: that made me laugh. "Madge" is an italian chic from Detroit. Why on earth is she Indian, East Asian and now British? What's the next ethnicity that's going to be in vogue...I see "Madge" heading over there...

I personally don't know what she's complaining about... just because other people copy her does not mean they look half as beautiful as she does, cause they don't.

Have YOU seen everyone in the Entire World? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->