Christian Dior Beauty Holiday 2009: Jessica Stam

Street_a_Licious

Reaction score
holiday09dior002p.jpg

at least i think it's her. saw the holiday collection on temptalia and thought she looked like an..... adult film performer.... so to say.

no way she looks like one of those celebrities that are fighting aging!

omg she does actually look like a clone of Mariah and Lilo

The colors and the photoshopping make it look so cheap. Like something you would see advertising prom dresses at the mall.

holiday09_dior003.jpg

temptalia

The gloss pendant looks a lot nicer in the ad. Poor stammy!

Wow. And how is it that Dior is still an even somewhat-respected brand?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm dreaming of that, but with stam....it must simply wonderful
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]
am i the only one ??

She is just stunning!!!And i`m so happy for her and for that campaign!!!Jessica Stam + Dior = Perfection!!!I love this look,i just love it!!!She looks like a sweet candy and like Barbie Doll. : ) Otherwise to me it looks like a Swarovski Ad.

It looked good to me at first glance, but then I realized how incredibly wrong photoshop can be :wacko:! The colours are really cheap and Stam's lips look weird.

what did they do to Stam!??!?!?!? this looks so wrong and not good at all.

You can still tell it's Jessica, and Dior Cosmetic ads have always been way photoshopped. I don't know why people are so surprised. :lol:

Yeah!That`s right!!!Photoshopped or not her beauty is unreal!!!That`s the definition!!! (love)(love)(love)

Oh no... poor Jessica.. the only thing I like about this is the colour they've used on her nails..

Anyone know,who is the photographer?Maybe Tyen ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->