Christian Dior Resort 2008 New York

It's only cruise.

I wouldn't be surprised if they post the video when the next cruise season is in store.

no the lat time they showed very fast...i banish that girl who felt,it is all her fault .. i banish her for now and ever.. i put a spell on her...

Haven't we seen the 60's already? This collection gave us nothing new, and I agree, it was a bit tacky. Shoes and jewellry i loved, and the white bag was nice too. Otherwise, boring.

but i want to listen to the music.. wich is also very important than just fotos
i know it 's end of the world but i am curious

ooh JJ is not funny I gonna cry.. ooh and folks and friends no more jokes about the video is on or else i; ll have a heart attack
John and Anna put the video on Dior.com

The video is now up on dior.com and oy it's the worst Dior video I have ever seen :lol: Those guys at Videopolis could use some editing lessons, because the editing sucked *ss! I love the fact they used Amy Winehouse with rehab in the soundtrack, considering the backstage rumours :rofl:

Amy Winehouse and Rehab seem to be very popular in the fashion world - first Valentino and now Dior :P

I think Versace used it too

The video is really bad...plus I dont like swirly runways, very distracting

ar last i saw this video this morning.. i was happy to see it .. mr dale it is the worst dior video.. and i loved amy winehouse-rehab .. some clothes were to boring .. i missed that part when the model folt .. to bad .. it is a bad collection too tacky .. the shoes are so beautifull ...

The video is now up on dior.com and oy it's the worst Dior video I have ever seen :lol: Those guys at Videopolis could use some editing lessons, because the editing sucked *ss! I love the fact they used Amy Winehouse with rehab in the soundtrack, considering the backstage rumours :rofl:
what rumers?:evil:

the editing was not as good as other dior videos...but I LOVE LOVE the music...Jeremy FINALLY has gotten his act together. Even if the mixing is minimal, at least he used songs that ENHANCE the clothes, the music creates the perfect mood for the show as opposed to some sappy R&B crap that has nothing to do with John's theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->