Christian Dior S/S 2016 by Patrick Demarchelier

it looks like a generic dior campaign, no raf in there at all despite the collection :lol:

i like the cast all the girls are stunning

Binx Walton for Dior??

This cast is so random. Someone like Daria Strokous, Kinga Rajazak, Fei Fei Sun, Mariacarla Boscono or Elise Crombez would have made something out of this really boring concept but all this bland newbies don't do anything for it. It really looks like an ed from a semi-top Magazine that spent all it's money on booking a few of the girls which are hyped at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Carine Roitfeld
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Peter Philips
Models: Roos Abels, Maartje Verhoef & Sofia Mechetner

"Hommage to femininity" indeed calls for a group of a 14 year old, a 16 year old and a not particularly mature looking 18 year old who all are the same type of blonde, classic, somewhat "plain" beauty.

Αbso-f**king-lutely:judge:

Yassssss!!!!!!

I'm sooooo happy ☺ Sofia is still with Dior.

I can't believe it.Binx only has one shot.Staz is so hot.Never guess she was saint laurent exclusive.
HQ full campaign.

dior

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe it.Binx only has one shot.

Wow, neither can I! Wonder who selected these shots because they all look the same irrespective of the clothes. Like a drab collections edit.

"Hommage to femininity" indeed calls for a group of a 14 year old, a 16 year old and a not particularly mature looking 18 year old who all are the same type of blonde, classic, somewhat "plain" beauty. I can't wait to see how Binx will fit in, to be honest.

truer words...

i wonder if Dior will change its casting again after Raf, cause Gaytten had pretty diverse casts...

I really liked the collection but this is such a boring campaign! It absolutely doesn't do the clothes justice and overall it just looks really cheap. Don't even get me started on the cast....

Wow, I can't believe how incredibly insipid this campaign is. It's so... empty. The amount of boring faces in this puts me to sleep and makes me sad that a brand like Dior can come up with this. I know it must've been last minute but at least Willy would've made it interesting.

Wow, I can't believe how incredibly insipid this campaign is. It's so... empty. The amount of boring faces in this puts me to sleep and makes me sad that a brand like Dior can come up with this. I know it must've been last minute but at least Willy would've made it interesting.

They should've let Willy do this campaign as an adieu, at least. But then again, Julia Nobis would've taken center stage! :sick:. Patrick is a legend, but this is so terribly insipid and the clock is ticking for the new creative head to be announced. I hope we won't get this same gruel for next autumn!!

HQs

US Harper's Bazaar March 2016 Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->