Louis Vuitton "Spirit of Travel" S/S 2015 by Patrick Demarchelier

I agree that this is one of the best campaign in years. The location was great, the models delivered, the clothes looked great. The sky in the side by side image was a little bit distracting, but I understand what they are trying to do, so I'm fine with it.

I love this campaign, the collors, the location, placing of the suitcases, the models..
I want to buy all those suitcases!
Some more from their website without logo..

louis-vuitton-the-spirit-of-travel--Louis_Vuitton_Spirit_of_Travel_2_DI3.jpg

louis-vuitton-the-spirit-of-travel--Louis_Vuitton_Spirit_of_Travel_4_DI3.jpg

louis-vuitton-the-spirit-of-travel--Louis_Vuitton_Spirit_of_Travel_9_DI3.jpg

louis-vuitton-the-spirit-of-travel--Louis_Vuitton_Spirit_of_Travel_5_VISUAL9.jpg

louisvuitton.com

This campaign is amazing and one of the best I've seen in years for any brand! All the girls look great but especially Liya. She looks stunning and radiant and steals the campaign!

Liya is just too gorgoues :wub: :wub:

Stunning location and a really beautiful cmapaign.

Julia is in EVERYTHING.

Haha, I know!! Luckily she's more like an afterthought here. Way out of her depth against the stunning Liya. Every shot is Liya and Maartjie is superb. Just when I tire of Patrick's work (see his last few covers for Vogue Russia), he comes and prove why he's one of the industry's top photographers.

So glad it's not anything dark and pensive. This makes me anticipate summer!

Maartje & Liya create an unexpected dialogue, a yin and yang of sorts. Julia is a vapid shell like in most of her work. I get she has something by now but it's waaaaaay oversold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->