Christian Dior Secret Garden 2015 : Rihanna by Steven Klein

JoCaderone

Reaction score

Marie Claire Taiwan

It's so stunning:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a different approach to previous art direction! I like it, very sultry :smile:

Doesn't look bad, but I am terminally sick of Rihanna everywhere. I would have never expected her for Dior. Ugh

This is quite stunning, I'm smitten with the fantasy component. Exactly what I thought it would look like. The second shot looks the best to me at this stage. Though through it all I cannot help but feel it's the exact antithesis of Dior under Raf. The garish excess, hyper-glamour and mystery. Looks more like a Galliano campaign to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh?? givenchy maybe, not dior...this is not in line with their brand. weird.

looks good but it doesn't feel like dior, i don't think rihanna is the perfect dior woman...

I've always loved Dior's Secret Garden collections. This is no different. I love it. :wub: Such a different vibe for Dior, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

It looks good & mysterious
Tired of Rihanna but I love Steven Klein his photography

Fantastic!! It's a different approach indeed. It's just so hauntingly beautiful and I wouldn't have chosen a different celeb to represent this.

The best shot has to be the one in the hall of mirrors! It tells a story! So beautiful

Question: does Dior have a new logo?

I really hate the new logo! it looks far too amateur.

On the photography side - I like how dark and sultry it is, the last one looks a bit sci-fi esq.

I'm not keen on the shot of her running, it seems a pointless, whereas the others are all about the product and that one stands alone as quite dull and as if it was shot altogether separate from the others.

On the one hand, I like these images. But I also can't help but feel how incongruous with Raf's vision for Dior. These pics are dark and romantic and quite Galliano-esque, whereas Raf seems to be imagining the Dior woman as streamlined, clinical with a touch of quirk. I wonder what he really thinks about this choice in endorsement and advertising.

Dior Dark, like it, but I really don't know who the Dior woman is since Raf's debut at Dior.

Fantastic!! It's a different approach indeed. It's just so hauntingly beautiful and I wouldn't have chosen a different celeb to represent this.

The best shot has to be the one in the hall of mirrors! It tells a story! So beautiful

Question: does Dior have a new logo?

I notice that too. It seems like the lines are thinner.

i like but some shots are very dark to me

This could do as a Balmain campaign, not Dior. I prefer the Daria/I&V combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->