Dior "Secret Garden 3" by Inez & Vinoodh

LRlovesDaria

Reaction score
Dior Returns to Versailles for Next 'Secret Garden' Film

PARK PATROL: The Gardens of Versailles, which sprawl over almost 2,000 acres and are dotted with 50 fountains, shelter many hidden places — certainly enough for Dior to return for a third installment of its popular “Secret Garden” film series by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. The latest one-minute episode, slated to go live on Dior’s Web site on Friday, features a trio of models dashing through pathways and hedges as well as palace corridors to snippets of “Strange Love” by Depeche Mode.

Daria Strokous, Fei Fei Sun and Katlin Aas are the protagonists, wearing an array of fashions from lingerie to evening dresses, and toting signature leather goods. An accompanying print campaign is slated to break in June issues, starting with Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong and French and Japanese Vogues.

wwd

I quite like the first picture, it does look good to me.

I love all three images and can't wait for the video!

I'va always loved Secret Garden campaigns :smile: Daria is perfect for this !

The 3rd one gives me Alice in wonderland vibe. Can't wait to see the film

I really don't like these whimsy things Dior comes out with as it doesn't go with the look Raf is making his own at Dior… and isn't it a bit late for a pre fall campaign?

^ I don't think those pieces come from the prefall collection. For me, it's more like a brand promotional campaign.

This looks promising compared to the last garden series. Especially since Fei Fei & Katlin are included in this :wub:

Wow, the photos are hautingly beautiful. Dior's Secret Garden campaigns are always the best! And the fact they are using Depeche's music again in the video is just a cherry on top.:heart:

that video is amazing

my eyes go straight to daria..stunning!

for some reason I'm not crazy about Daria's expression in the first picture, but I looove that third one. really excited for the full campaign!

I really don't get the point of this campaign. It's about clothes, about what??

New pic with FeiFei Sun & Katlin Aas

worldmags.net

I'm so glad to see FeiFei in this campaign , she looks a little bit wierd here though

Oh no. It's nothing compared to the last two. Disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->