Christian Dior Shoes - General

New Dior Romantique Shoe - Yes or No?

Yes or no.... what do you all think? i love this new collection .......:rofl:

Actually rhey are gorgeous i terms of style and shape - pity about the monogram.

evexa said:
Actually rhey are gorgeous i terms of style and shape - pity about the monogram.
Dior does that, they ruin a gorgeous show with the monogram.

I like the pointed toe much better and the coloring of the mongram made me mistake it for lace.

diortorottetr7ml.jpg

WOW Diorling that is one beautiful shoe... even the monogram is beautiful in that chocolate brown shade... I can't stand it in pink... that's a pretty shoe..

I love both styles and colours but I definitely prefer them in chocolate, I wonder if it will come in the round too version as well??

I love the brown ones! :heart: Can you buy them online or do you have to go to the boutique or something?

cindy663 said:
I love the brown ones! :heart: Can you buy them online or do you have to go to the boutique or something?
If Eluxury or another online retailer carries them you can get them online, but if not then you have to go to the boutique. I prefer the boutique even if it is available online, the service at Dior is impeccable.

evexa said:

agreed :flower:

neimanmarcus.com carries dior accessories and clothing now... and saks.com carries shoes.... but diorling is right, i've found the service at dior boutiques to be excellent

Diorling said:
Dior does that, they ruin a gorgeous show with the monogram.

usually the shows are pretty monogram free, but for the items which will be for sale in the shops - get a slap of monogram on them :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like them. even though i hate the monogram on the bags, some how it works on that shoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->