Christian Wijnants S/s 05

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
Very strong 70's mood here from Christian.

There's really some great colorful graphic pieces here. Reminds one of Tom Van Lingen.

These pieces with the armour-like detail are probably my favorites of the collection.

Not really my style. :flower:
Just to let you know though, you can attach more than one picture in a post. Click the "add this attachment" button for each new one.

how many can you add?... :woot: :unsure:

i don't really like this collections....but i find it very interesting and can see a market for it....thanks for the pics scott... :flower:

There's a certain frumpish charm to it. Could have been more effective with different grooming/styling. Love the strong graphics, seems to snap the ladylike trend in half and rightly so. Jonathan Saunders gets the job done a little better.

These graphics are also much different than Jonathan Saunders. Christian has a more cut & paste,patchwork-style of graphics. As I said,its more like the graphic persuasion of Dutch designer Tom Van Lingen.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 5 2004, 09:16 AM
These pieces with the armour-like detail are probably my favorites of the collection.
[snapback]385935[/snapback]​

I most respectfully agree with you. :flower: Love everything about those.

I really like this show. I think he's a very promising talent. I like his interpretation of the 70's which is sort of swirling through fashion right now. And of course the collage pieces are great.

I'd love to see a video of this and I'm disappointed that Diane Pernet isn't covering Paris this season. :(

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 5 2004, 04:10 PM
how many can you add?... :woot: :unsure:
It really depends on the size of the pictures. Usually two for runway shots.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 5 2004, 09:01 PM
I really like this show. I think he's a very promising talent. I like his interpretation of the 70's which is sort of swirling through fashion right now. And of course the collage pieces are great.

I'd love to see a video of this and I'm disappointed that Diane Pernet isn't covering Paris this season. :(
[snapback]386877[/snapback]​

Diane's not doing the video diaries? She's doing the written diary still and I was awaiting the Easy Pieces but none. I just assumed that they would compile it all at the end. That's too bad. She's the Godard of fashion editing.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 5 2004, 10:31 PM
Diane's not doing the video diaries? She's doing the written diary still and I was awaiting the Easy Pieces but none. I just assumed that they would compile it all at the end. That's too bad. She's the Godard of fashion editing.
[snapback]386910[/snapback]​

I'm on the Easy Pieces mailing list and they sent an e-mail out the other day saying they couldn't find a sponsor and won't be covering Paris this season.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 5 2004, 07:36 PM
I'm on the Easy Pieces mailing list and they sent an e-mail out the other day saying they couldn't find a sponsor and won't be covering Paris this season.
[snapback]386913[/snapback]​

it's sad, I didn't udner stand what tehy men't by 'partner'

i'm surprised you didn't get it Scott

I don't know why either,Space. I mean,I was one of the first ones to sign up :lol: But we always have the writings,I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->