Christina Aguilera: the Next Topshop Designer?

Revolting.

I walked by a shop tonight in Studio City and told my fiance how ugly something was. He noticed that it was from Christina Aguilera's line... :sicko:

Yes, if she can't dress herself well, why the heck would be trusted to dress others well? :unsure:

What a random pick! Seriously though, why not choose someone who is known as having great personal style? How can you go from Kate Moss to Christina, They're totally different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt this is true...it would be a stupid business decision...the peak of her career is over imo and remember her Dirrrty phase :lol:

Kate even had trouble convincing Philip to do a Topshop line...Christina has nothing to offer Topshop...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the idea is that she is completely different to Kate Moss (if it's true).

Sounds great, I want pants which exposes my butt , all remember "Dirrty" music-video? :rolleyes::wink:

you all mean to say that you dont want to look like a clownish hooker ? :shock:

you are all unbelievable ... :cry:

:rofl:

Revolting.

I walked by a shop tonight in Studio City and told my fiance how ugly something was. He noticed that it was from Christina Aguilera's line... :sicko:

I didn't know she had her own line:huh:

I will have to check that out....

I think they should go with Gwen Stefani or Sienna Miller. People with good style.

Revolting.

Yes, if she can't dress herself well, why the heck would be trusted to dress others well? :unsure:

What are you talking about? She has never had her own clothing line, expect tour merchandise (t-shirts and such).. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->