Christina Milian Going Broke?

Heroin_Chic said:
Oh, that`s good since JLO`s music career is going so well...:wink:

The song was 'play' and it got to number 18 in the US billboard and number 3 on the UK singles chart, which is actually really respectable. Anything in the top 20 is a 'hit', so Christina did well for herself there.

I just don't get why her label dropped her after her first album which was pretty successful for a debut artist (it was her debut album, right?). If she had a second album that tanked, then I would understand.

I hope this is not true. :(

And if it is, I hope she can get back on track. I think she's a sweet girl and I liked her song Dip it Low, heck even Am to Pm. She's also in movies, so maybe that'll save her.

If all else goes wrong, she could become a correspondant for Entertainment Tonight... seems to work for everyone else :innocent:

KhaoticKharma said:
If all else goes wrong, she could become a correspondant for Entertainment Tonight... seems to work for everyone else :innocent:

OMG-- that is hysterical!!!! Or she could join Mark McGrath on Extra (or is it Access Hollywood?).

Heroin_Chic said:
But I`m even more irritated by the nickname "brokedownprincess" :rolleyes: and the tacky Baby Phat stuff on Ebay (she won`t recovery financially by selling this junk... :sick: )

I think I've seen some Baby Phat stuff at a TJ Maxx Outlet store...and even there it was on sale! :lol:

I don't believe that Christina is going broke. I just think she's going through some transistions in her career and personal life. What does breaking up with Nick Cannon :smile:sick:smile: have to do with her financial stability? And just because she is using her own money to promote herself is totally fine....Beyonce spent her own money (so she said in a radio interview on 105.9) to do some of the songs on B'Day (she said she didn't tell the record label or her dad) so it's possible Christina is doing a little bit of that as well. And as far as being dropped from the record label....I hope she does get picked up soon. Maybe Jermaine Dupri will want her on So So Def....I don't know. Either way, I wish her well. She seems like she has a nice spirit and personality.

*Happiness* said:
And just because she is using her own money to promote herself is totally fine....Beyonce spent her own money (so she said in a radio interview on 105.9) to do some of the songs on B'Day (she said she didn't tell the record label or her dad) so it's possible Christina is doing a little bit of that as well.

Now that you mention that, I also remember that Nick Lachey had to use a lot of his own money for his 1st solo album. Guess it is not too uncommon.

wait, how do we know for sure that those are christina millan's listings on ebay?

cric-croc said:
wait, how do we know for sure that those are christina millan's listings on ebay?

exactly. it's all hype! I don't belive those are christina's real clothes listed on eBay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->