Christina Ricci

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
I guess you've noticed she's gained weight (though twas a bit creepy seen her that thin) ... I think i found out why ..supposedly, there's a Borgia film in production ... guess who's for the lead role as Lucrezia???

Ahh, that would make sense, I just hope this doesnt start up a new debate... :shock:

*hides*

:heart:

For some reason, I like Chrisitina Ricci.
She's pretty :wink:

Originally posted by pfwoot@Sep 9th, 2003 - 9:20 am
For some reason, I like Chrisitina Ricci.
She's pretty :wink:
I think so too! She has very unique features.

I think she would be brilliant in this role :woot: she really is a beauty ideal of the italian renaissance, and I think this is a good thing. :grrr:

I idolize her too. She rarely bothers to copy Campbell poses. She always seems to have something original to relate..

but it is a tacky dress anyways... and would look bad on anyone. :smile:

i think that she is awesome. i don't care what size she is. she is the only younger hollywood actress that has any shed of personality.

I think she is an exceptional actress as well :heart:

I'm still waiting for her to impress me. She really hasn't done anything to grab my attention. B)

I don't think she looks bad. She's always had troubles with her weight, I think. :ninja:

i really wish her the best. :heart:
and she has been open about eating issues and is a recovering anarexic. years ago the only movies she was given were "that darn cat" and the like, until she was she was practicly faded,she did buffalo 66 ....than did a few indie films
that were just OK...... she looks ok her actings ok she's ok by me :smile:

I'm still waiting for her to impress me. She really hasn't done anything to grab my attention. 

I don't think she looks bad. She's always had troubles with her weight, I think.

I agree. I like her though in The Opposite of Sex .

Christina Ricci

I searched for a Christina Ricci topic but I didn't find one :shock: She is a beautiful! so what do you think about her? feel free to post candids!

Attachments

• is_10759998.jpg
    is_10759998.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 110
  • !!003.jpg
    !!003.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 025fdg.jpg
    025fdg.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 40
I know you said candids, but I had this pic saved of Christina from last autumn and I thought she looked amazing in this Louis Vuitton dress. I remember seeing some snark about it due to the cleavage but she is small enough, I think, that it looked very nice. I think she is beautiful!

christinariccilv1194.jpg

:o Love the girl... but not always a fan of her fashion choices. Not that I remember seeing enough to know...

But all her professional photos speak volumes. Along with Bjork, she is for me the most revealing entertainer on camera... such an expressive face. :heart:

Love her, she's great - she hasnt been in anything in ages tho...whats she up to?!

I'm glad shes put a bit of weight back on now - she was scarily thin during her Ally Mcbeal days...

some cute outfits....

Attachments

• sr64-Ricci_88070707.jpg
    sr64-Ricci_88070707.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 69
  • PLX059163.jpg
    PLX059163.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 534.jpg
    534.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 61
  • gglobes05.jpg
    gglobes05.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 2325170.jpg
    2325170.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 51873871.jpg
    51873871.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo I love the very first picture with the big sunglasses. She seems so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->