Christy Turlington

I have a question. To Christy Turlington Dating History. I know of 00-Pre Ed Burns 94-99 Jason Patric 93 Christian Slater 87-92 Roger Wilson. Supposedly she had something to do with Vince Neil and Wasee Panah. Vince Neil 93 and 95, 1995 Jason Patric was with her in Las Vegas that's why I do not believe that in 1993 I found a page from his band where everything is. when they go on tour. That with Janine Lindemulder, Brandi Ledford, Carrie Westcott, Weddings, Divorce when they were in the studio. And much more. And there's nothing about her throughout the year. Had he dated her then it would stand there because the 3 ladies are standing there. And on most sides. Is not she in his dating history.And when she is in it. Stands there they had an encounter.and the Encounter is right. 1992 at a party with many other celebrities but there she was still with Roger Wilson together. And I have seen pictures of the Met Gala in the year. Where she was with Roger Wilson. which would suit the encounters. But Not With Dating. Wasee Panah an Italian businessman either in 1986, since she was too young or in 1996 but there she was in a relationship with Jason Patric. the years are different some say 1986 some say 1996. and she said in an interview that at the beginning of her career her mother often accompanied her. That's why I do not believe 1986 and 1996 she was in a relationship. And sites like Who Dated Who. Both say not true. They both had them in their list but they took them out.What your opinion

Vince Neil writes in his autobiography that he has dated Christy Turlington. But he is not in her dating history. And even serious newspapers do not mention it. What can one believe now? The years when it was (I wrote above) make no sense. Can anyone help me further.

Vince Neil writes in his autobiography that he has dated Christy Turlington. But he is not in her dating history. And even serious newspapers do not mention it. What can one believe now? The years when it was (I wrote above) make no sense. Can anyone help me further.
He wrote Christy sitting on his lap as he teaches how to play roulette. But her boyfriend Jason Patric was there with her. I saw that in pictures.

I have a question. To Christy Turlington Dating History. I know of 00-Pre Ed Burns 94-99 Jason Patric 93 Christian Slater 87-92 Roger Wilson. Supposedly she had something to do with Vince Neil and Wasee Panah. Vince Neil 93 and 95, 1995 Jason Patric was with her in Las Vegas that's why I do not believe that in 1993 I found a page from his band where everything is. when they go on tour. That with Janine Lindemulder, Brandi Ledford, Carrie Westcott, Weddings, Divorce when they were in the studio. And much more. And there's nothing about her throughout the year. Had he dated her then it would stand there because the 3 ladies are standing there. And on most sides. Is not she in his dating history.And when she is in it. Stands there they had an encounter.and the Encounter is right. 1992 at a party with many other celebrities but there she was still with Roger Wilson together. And I have seen pictures of the Met Gala in the year. Where she was with Roger Wilson. which would suit the encounters. But Not With Dating. Wasee Panah an Italian businessman either in 1986, since she was too young or in 1996 but there she was in a relationship with Jason Patric. the years are different some say 1986 some say 1996. and she said in an interview that at the beginning of her career her mother often accompanied her. That's why I do not believe 1986 and 1996 she was in a relationship. And sites like Who Dated Who. Both say not true. They both had them in their list but they took them out.What your opinion
Can any of you Christy Turlington fans help me? And tell me if Vince Neil and Wasee Panah really were. I do not believe it

Homme Girls Vol. 2 October 2019: Cristy Turlington
by Cass Bird

1pY_93fNxh8.jpg
DbNWhY-a6IM.jpg

vk.com

Io Donna Magazine Italy November

Fotos de Mark Veltman

bellazon

Elle India The 23rd Anniversary Issue December 2019 by Max Vadukul: Christy Turlington Burns

Fashion Director: Malini Banerji
Hair: Serge Normant at Statement Artists
Make Up: Romy Soleimani at The Wall Group

vk.com

J BRAND JEANS SPRING/SUMMER 2020

Photographer: Matthew Welch

bellazon

British Vogue Jul 2020: The Way We Wore Auction

credit: vogue.co.uk
LandNew-01.jpg

T Magazine Singapore April 2020 Cover

1321588-800w.jpg
1321589-800w.jpg

models

I love these photos!! I tried to pull off bangs like this one time.. but I looked really stupid lol. Of course, she looks great.. why wouldn’t she?! I just watched “Catwalk”, and she is still amazing as always :crush::heart:

Vogue Italia September 1986 (2)
"Rigorosamente Femminili"
Models: Cecilia Chancellor & Christy Turlington
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Moyra Mulholland

archivio.vogue.it

Vogue Italia September 1987 (2)
"Mantelli Lunghi, Turbini di Pelliccia"
Models: Cecilia Chancellor & Christy Turlington
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Hair: Didier Malige