Cici Xiang Yejing

^She's 19.

NOOOOOOOO!!! :cry: That's like my absolute nightmare i could have think of. Yeah probably could be visa issues too which is not something new to every models. Or...it could be an exclusive! :P The latter one please! :lol: I would love to see her as one of the Calvin Exclusives tbh. To be the first Asian representative who would walk the RTW show. But i don't wanna put such a high hope like last season, which turns out to be an embarrassment for me lol. Even if she wouldn't be doing NYFW, there's still hope at other cities. Wish her the best luck. We need an Asian top newcomer this season!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she just turn 19 recently? When's her birthday?

On 31st October. I've greeted it last time here, few pages back ago :lol: She's born in 1994, so she's 19 now.

#Outtake shot of my favorite new #Asian face #cicixiang @cici_xiang @modelsdot #nextmodels

b06a98b08dd811e39d5e0e536216357a_8.jpg

instagram/stockton_johnson

Her agent said she's skipping NYFW. Hoping she'll pops up at Europe!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :buzz::buzz::buzz: It's CICI!!! Congrats on her first Vogue cover! :clap::magic::crush:

Vogue China March 2014 by Mario Testino
Xiao Wen Ju, Tian Yi & Cici Xiang by Mario Testino
Styled by Anastasia Barbieri

weibo.com/voguechina via gilsa0870

Omg i can't believe this is happening. Yesss this will proper her to have an exceptional great season, i hope! Lol. Really didn't see this coming. Brb weeping myself happily now :lol::heart:

Two successful Chinese models and an up and comer, nice one. Good to see them recognize her potential as possibly the next big thing.

The cover itself though. It doesn't do any justice to her beauty :doh: Hope she'll score again another better looking VC cover, preferably solo :P

Can't wait to see her walking!

Show Package – Milan F/W 14: Next (Women)

Cici.jpg

style

Uhoh this is just the same as the cover :ninja: Lol. I like the second, fifth & last shot of her, mainly due to her posing. But not too fond of the crazy makeup :doh:

Vogue China March 2014
Members Only
Photographer: Mario Testino
Models:Xiao Wen Ju, Tian Yi & Cici Xiang
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri

Baidu Tieba/Vogue via TEOG_G via Avogadro

She also has another ed in the preview here. Looking forward to this!

ctTINxFE.jpg

iPad edition via JoeHsiang

Cici has also modeled for a jewellery brand. Naturally stunning! She should do more this type of shoot. It showcases her beauty very well :crush:^_^

Delicate Designs by Lara Melchior jewellery for &Other Stories

missatlaplaya

^One more missing shot!

upwardsisoureternity.wordpress

Cici has also scored her first campaign :D

Hexa by Kuho S/S 2014

45bfb177gw1edoxqidoctj20fa0f9q35.jpg

weibo

The behind of the scene video is here. She looks so Calvin Klein/Jil Sander :crush: Minimalism to the max.

And she did a shoot for MO&Co. These were posted last month.

Shooting my favourite Cici @cici_xiang for MO&Co.today in Paris

jpeg.jpg

@cameron_alexander on @cici_xiang for MO&Co.

jpeg.jpg

instagram/declanchan

A behind the scene video from Vogue China shoot, you can click here

I just knew from her fanpage at Weibo she'll just be doing Paris. No showcard for Paris though which is weird. Actually i don't mind if she won't even do this fashion week, seeing the Asian models struggling even the established ones :( Still hoping the best for her.

Her second editorial in Vogue China March 2014.She looks gorgeous.
FqUUdrGV.jpg
qCJ7LxPT.jpg

via Vogue China ipad edition

^They're not working but here are the pics. Thanks for posting it though :mrgreen: Yes she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Another two set of pics from the Carton Magazine she did last time. Thanks to her fanpage in Weibo. I got these from them ^_^

weibo

#cicixiang #cicixiangyejing #chinese #fashion #model #asian #beauty #modeloffduty #streetbeauty by @sophiemhabille

sophiemhabille

Spotted! Memory of 19 minutes on #Vogue Korea. #kuho #cicixiang #seoul #fashion

instagram/jiejennifersun

According to her Instagram, she flied to Seoul working again for the Korean brand Kuho. Miss seeing her on runways this season </3

Mo&Co style selfie project
sMMg4Mlv.jpg

Her painting in 《I.T POST》 S/S 2014
nWINQobP.jpg

weibo

Mo&Co style selfie project
wkftoVBe.jpg

BTW,she will leave China in 3 days,and go back london.
Weibo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theseaswell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->