Cierra Jonasson

kisscierra said:
this picture isnt actually of cierra, its just another look a like model, just so you all know
oooops sorry, I thinks it's actually Kiera Gormley...:blush: and thanks for new pics :flower:

umm well i got back from vacation in barbados on jan 12.. and then i left on the 13th for NY and then i guess they were taken on the 14th of jan hahha

nELL said:
Ugg... I really liked her strawberry blond hair. Now she looks like she belongs on star trek:rolleyes:

modemodels

haha believe me for about a week i thought i WAS from star trek

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww that sucks... I like how it looks now though from the pictures Ive seen...

i have hair extensinos in right now cuz i prefer having lnog hair but they are starting to get really loose so i have to tkae them out soon which is really sad cuz i love having lnog hair and i think i look funny with short hair.
grr.
hahahah. and i know if i grow my hair out again the agency and stuf will just cut it again </3

Aww thats too bad. Cause your extensions look great! I really like them!

haha thanks i love my extensions to. i think it will be a shock for my boyfriend to see me with mid chest lenght hair.. all the way back to not even shoulder length hair haahaha. hell be like, yea i cant date you hahahah

hah yea but then i gotta go to grad with my best firend kenton in may..
and i still need to get a dress, we are going as classic black and white.
ahh.
help me find one?

found some more of Cierra's older test shoots! They're so beautiful!!
c1-1.jpg
c2-1.jpg

c3-1.jpg
c4-1.jpg

c5.jpg
c6.jpg

nexopia.com

I​

Okay so i took my hair extensions out today. Im officialy back to having short hair again.
1900_22878.jpg
picture from supreme management

well right now im pale ahahaha i lost my color so quick, so it looks kidna funny. Im starting tanning tomorrow. Its a lot easier to take care of short but i will always miss having long hair.

It looks good on you Cierra, I like the length and color. It makes you look more mysterious and makes you stand out more.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->