Cindy Bruna

Cindy Bruna
HOMETOWN: Saint-Raphaël, France
SS14 HIGHLIGHTS: Calvin Klein, Balmain, Givenchy, JPG, Alexander McQueen, Victoria’s Secret
P1011116.jpg

MEMORABLE MOMENT: I think my best moment was the Calvin Klein fashion show. Having the Calvin Klein exclusive meant so much to me because I was the first girl to have a Calvin Klein exclusive and this was just amazing. That was my first big show like that and it was I think the best moment. It helped me to understand something and to learn something. Every runway is unique and I always learn something with each new experience, but that show was something special.
models

Vogue Italia December 2013 by Steven Meisel :clap:

glossynewsstand

Awesome to see her on Vogue Italia!

Just look at how versatile her work is, quite insane! She's a beauty, I hope she will last, she's definitely off to a good start ^_^

Awesome to see her on Vogue Italia!

Just look at how versatile her work is, quite insane! She's a beauty, I hope she will last, she's definitely off to a good start ^_^

I agree :heart: She's been on such a mind blowing pace. Even though she had to share this spot with three other girls, it's incredible to see her be part of it. She's definitely ending this year with a bang.

Never thought of her as a Meisel girl, but damn she looks great. So excited to watch her career from now on.

Thrilled she got the cover of Vogue Italia so soon but so disappointed with the way she looks on it. She's not put forward at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesssss!!!! Its funny how she now got people talking after nobody believed in her beauty before.

Not a fan. She has a very day-time-TV/soap opera look going... And the cover makes her look like a ******. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshii
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->