Cindy Bruna

Future angel!!!
Her smile is absolutely lovely, she has a gorgeous body and her legs are perfect... Cindy has it all!

She has to be an angel, she's stunning and fits in perfectly!!

She is very stunning and I enjoyed seeing her at VS a lot.

The only new face that I can really see becoming an Angel, she has every attribute needed, the presence, the charisma, the body, the "money girl" factor, but she's still high fashion enough to walk shows like Calvin Klein, Givenchy and Balmain. She has such amazing potential I really can't wait to see where she goes from here.

tumblr_mw8dmh9tQI1reiue7o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mw8dldM2xc1reiue7o1_250.jpg

:wub: :magic::woot:
modelsoninstagram.tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
The annual Victoria’s Secret show is more than your typical runway show. VS is a global media moment; with Taylor Swift performing and millions tuning in on television this isn’t your average catwalk – it’s bigger, brasher and designed for mass appeal. The mega-brand has always had its own niche within in the world of fashion – occupying the space where sexy and glitzy converge into Swarovski embellished lingerie and angel wings – but this year they turned it up a notch. 2013′s twist on the now classic holiday treat involves a whole lotta blingy, bubbly fun wrapped up in a pink bow. Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karlie Kloss, Lindsay Ellingson, Cara Delevingne and more were all front and center, dolled up to perfection and strutting their stuff on the world stage.

Photos by Billy Rood
Text by Janelle Okwodu

Cindy1.jpg

Cindy2.jpg

models.com

how old is Cindy?
There's something off imo about the Agent P shots.

how old is Cindy?
There's something off imo about the Agent P shots.

She's 18.
I agree. Although I've noticed that there's always been something off with Agent Provocateur photos. It's either too forced or a tad awkward.

Agent Provocateur
4 more:

striketwoposes

^these are better but overall underwhelming. she looks uncomfortable. but alas, it's the body that we're focused on and it's SLAMmin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->