Cindy Bruna

She is confirmed for the VSFS. So happy for her. Can't wait to see her

Screen_Shot_2013_11_09_at_1_24_38_PM.png

The fierce @cindybruna after her fitting for the Victoria Secret 2014 Fashion! YUP! You read right this French beauty is gonna set the catwalk on FIIIIRE!!! Represent girl! We ❤️ you get ready! #VSFashionShow #CindyBruna #models #picoftheday #fierce #sexy #bombshell #victoriasecret #love #myfaves #mybabies #nyc #metropolitan #wilhelminamodels #instagay #catwalk

instagram.com/jorgeurena25

So proud of her! She fits VS so well, hopefully she's in the Pink section though, she's absolutely gorgeous but a bit too youthful for the main section. Can't wait to see those amazing proportions in action on the runway!

^Me too :woot:
I'm absolutely thrilled she made it! CANNOT WAIT :woot: :clap:

She looks truly stunning:wub: can't wait to see her outfit!

10 magazine via valisere

This makeup is so stunning on her already gorgeous face, hope this can bring some more attention to her when it comes to next seasons castings and upcoming editorials.

glad she had two looks: :magic:

i :heart: them both - the raincoat look i think you will see often cause its so exceptional

WOW those legs ...
zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Her outfit in the British Invasion segment wasn't actually that bad. She looks gorgeous in both looks but really shined in her outfit for Parisian Nights. Her smile is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->