Circle Lenses

^ Okay. I misunderstood what you meant to say when you posted the link to the article. Yes, I agree there is definitely the potential for them to be ill-fitting and cause damage. I would guess that it hasn't been brought up because people are all too happy to skip the visit to the optometrist and buy these cheaper lenses, whether it will harm them or not.

I love how these lenses look on me, but I don't think they're a 100% good for your eyes..Not sure why tho...

^ Okay. I misunderstood what you meant to say when you posted the link to the article. Yes, I agree there is definitely the potential for them to be ill-fitting and cause damage. I would guess that it hasn't been brought up because people are all too happy to skip the visit to the optometrist and buy these cheaper lenses, whether it will harm them or not.

Although the risks associated with using lenses that were not prescribed to you do apply to any sort of lenses, it must be noted that the article explains that there is no way to absolutely safely use circle lenses in the US since the are not legal/not regulated. (of course this means the FDA hasn't found them to be harmful, but it seems like the studies simply have not been done. also it means that in the US at least there is no certain way to differentiate between shoddily made circle lenses that could be harmful and high quality ones)

ok so I talked to my eye doctor or what not and asked her about circle lenses and she told me that the size of the lenses has nothing to do with anything. My day contacts I would say is just as big at my circle lenses if not bigger so that's just b*ll sH*it that that's the reason why circle lenses are no good for your eyes. The only thing that was bad was if the lenses didn't fit your eyes but it's super easy to check that so if you buy circle lenses and are unsure if you want to use them because of health issues or what not just go to an eye place :rofl: and have them check if they'll fit your eyes^^

I LOVE Circle lenses, I have been wearing them for about two years. This is me wearing the Geo tricolor lens in green, I have always worn geo lenses and have never had a problem with them they last for about a year :smile: My eye is also a very dark brown color.

circlelensverde.jpg

Recently I got a pair of grey ones when I wear them I will take a picture:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->