• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Citizen K International Fall 2014: Cindy Crawford by John-Paul Pietrus

Zorka

Reaction score

INITIALS C.C.
Photographer: John-Paul Pietrus
Stylist: Ilaria Urbinati
Hair: Richard Marin
Make-up: Adam de Cruz
Model: Cindy Crawford

Citizen K International Fall 2014 Digital Edition

Without text + a few (amazing!) takeouts:

johnpaulpietrus.com

This one is also from the magazine, sorry I missed it earlier:

COUTURE
Stylist: Benjamin Galopin
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Adame Cruz
Model: ?

PRÊT-À-PORTER
Stylist: Jérôme André
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Adame Cruz
Models: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
cont.

↑ Okay, call me "conservative" and "old fashioned" but I really don't get what male model's private parts (on the last image) has to do with that Salvatore Ferragamo wool coat?!! Like, some woman is gonna be: "Oh, I would have never spent cca. $2,000 on that coat otherwise, but after seeing THIS - OMG, I just must have it!!!" :rolleyes:

↑ Okay, call me "conservative" and "old fashioned" but I really don't get what male model's private parts (on the last image) has to do with that Salvatore Ferragamo wool coat?!! Like, some woman is gonna be: "Oh, I would have never spent cca. $2,000 on that coat otherwise, but after seeing THIS - OMG, I just must have it!!!"

My sentiments exactly! :huh:

This isn't exactly Cindy Crawford's finest moment in modeling either and to be honest, I can't even single out one decent shot. The photography, the styling, the red background, the hairstyle and everything else is a total flop.

Photographer: Steeve Beckouet
Stylist: Laurent Dombrowicz
Hair: Andre Cueto Saavedra
Make-up: Yann Boussand Laccher

Photographer: Karina Twiss
Stylist: Laurent Dombrowicz
Hair: Charlie Le Mindu
Make-up: Christina Lutz

Not digging Cindy's cover or editorial. Really bad job on the styling and execution all around! On the other hand, Sur Son Front...., is stunning!

↑ Okay, call me "conservative" and "old fashioned" but I really don't get what male model's private parts (on the last image) has to do with that Salvatore Ferragamo wool coat?!! Like, some woman is gonna be: "Oh, I would have never spent cca. $2,000 on that coat otherwise, but after seeing THIS - OMG, I just must have it!!!" :rolleyes:

For the sake of playing it fair, I could say the same thing about seeing Anja Rubik or any other models breast or pubic hairs in every other editorial.

For the sake of playing it fair, I could say the same thing about seeing Anja Rubik or any other models breast or pubic hairs in every other editorial.

TOTALLY agree, I already was writing about it on a numerous topics/magazine issues, but considering this thread is about this particular issue of Citizen K, I just wanted to stay on topic and comment what we see here.

Cindy's editorial is beyond disappointing... looks like her face has lost the ability to offer expressions... she has the same face on every single shot...

Agree re-male parts... tots unnecessary... plus in that state of whatever you call it...

The whole issue looks like one big pretentious failure...

I remember when this magazine was top notch...Now it's pure garbage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->