ck Calvin Klein Beauty : Lara Stone by David Sims

I think they should have zoomed out a little bit more .... but it is lovely :flower:Thanks Gold Star :heart:

Yuck. I wonder how they are going to market the MU line this time. Isn't this like the second or third attempt at CK cosmetics?

I can't beleive they chose Lara Stone for a cosmetics line

Way too harsh for a beauty campaign. Maybe Lara is the wrong choice after all for this or possibly they have used the wrong picture.

Apparently I'm in the minority, but I do enjoy this advertisement. In fact, I'd go ahead and say Lara's got an ideal face for cosmetics and that I anxiously await seeing her in more, similar advertisements. This picture looks like a vintage, "old school" makeup advertisement, and something about that idea appeals to me.

I can only speak for myself but as a religious beauty buyer, I look at advertising for brands/products to sell me a dream to make me want to buy that product. I want to see someone, frankly, beautiful. Someone who doesn't need to use the product they are selling me. Isn't that the company's goal? To have a brand rep who is impossibly beautiful trying to sell me something that would make me think that maybe, possibly, the brand/item they are advertising would make me as beautiful as her. Obviously they are selling a dream & a hope but they often get my money as a result!
LOL. It's hard to explain but I think Lara is way too harsh and frankly, not pretty enough (for me!) to make the brand she is representing appeal to me as a beauty consumer.

i like the last one! (though i agree with suburban snob)

it's a M-I-R-A-C-L-E for lara getting this campaign

first,many non-model-mania people thought she is uber-ugly:shock:
and then..it's ck!they always choose A-list model
third...the beauty line is a comeback...ck retreated from the cosmetic market few years ago:doh:

in all....it's a miracle:innocent:

This is so beautiful, it almost makes up for Lara not doing NYFW:cry:

i thought it was catherine mcneil in the third photo for a minute! the first two are quite awful, although lara's lips are perfect for a thick coat of lipstick.

I like it! They remind me of cosmetic ads from the 70's/80's. Lara looks stunning in the last one. :heart:

thank you,i like them a lot.

I love them :heart: best beauty campaign in a while, Lara just looks amazing... Her lips were made to sell lipgloss, and I always love it when brands use models with strong features (my first thought is Eugenia for Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics back in the days) rather than typically pretty ones... because when the result is good, it looks amazing :heart: and this is the case here, IMO

it's a M-I-R-A-C-L-E for lara getting this campaign

first,many non-model-mania people thought she is uber-ugly:shock:
and then..it's ck!they always choose A-list model
third...the beauty line is a comeback...ck retreated from the cosmetic market few years ago:doh:

in all....it's a miracle:innocent:

1) With the body she has and her rough sex appeal i'm sure a lot of people that are not interested in models think she's hot and sexy
2) It hardly gets more A-list than Lara these days

:innocent: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->