Clare Venema

lmao @ the vin diesel story :lol:
i hope she'll do heaps of modeling and she looked great at Nicola Finetti

Probably due to her Ausntm fame, but Chic has put her up on their blog and news section as a new face. Something that they don't usually do to their other new girls, unless they do really well at fashion week or score something big. So I guess even more good exposure for Clare? haha.

I don't think her stats have been posted yet, I only watched the last 3 episodes, I had no idea her measurements were so runway ready

Height - 5'11''
Bust - 31''
Waist - 24.5''
Hips - 34.5''
Eyes - Blue
Hair - Blonde

Last edited by a moderator:
She was just in a piece on Channel 9, it looks like she's going to be in an upcoming Myer show with Alice, Tahnee and quite possibly Leah (or am I imagining that I saw her in the line up?).

Everybody always asks you about the ‘prissy’ label, so I won’t. Instead, I’ll just ask – How many times on each side do you brush your hair every day?
Since I left the competition I haven’t brushed it at all! But when I was in the competition, I did brush it a bit. Not sure how many times – before seeing the judges and photo shoots. Probably three times a day. It’s so stupid because it’s a modelling competition – it’s my job to look good, but now that I’m out of the competition I just run my fingers through it and let it do its own thing!

You are Australia’s Favourite Model. How do you feel about winning five thousand dollars when Cassie won nothing? What are you going to spend the money on?
I was really surprised when I won favourite model. It didn’t occur to me that I could win it, so I was really, really surprised. I guess Cassie isn’t feeling too great that she didn’t win anything! It’s such a great feeling, and also being able to kick-start my career with an Impulse campaign – I’m really happy with it.

It’s really boring but I’m going to be spend the money on rent! I’ll be staying in Sydney for a little while to get work – I’m obviously here after the finale, so yeah, it’s going towards rent.

How long does it take you to get ready for a night out, especially when there’s nobody to pull you out of the shower by your hair?

Umm, I don’t know! For a big night out? Probably, like…maybe… two hours? I don’t know if that’s bad? When I say that to my guy friends they’re like “What? Two hours?”, but when I tell my girlfriends they find it quite impressive!

What did you do and the other girls do to fill in time around the Model Mansion? And don’t just say ‘bitching’.
See, the house is really strict. We didn’t have TV or radio or anything, so we found it hard to keep ourselves entertained. Normally it was quite boring, but I just did the washing and the dishes and tidied up. Of course, some girls kind of occupied themselves with other activities – bitching, playing pranks and everything like that – I tried to stay out of that! But yes, there’s nothing to do. Just sitting around twiddling our thumbs. Sitting around eating the sponsor chocolate we got – probably not the best in a modelling competition!

Do you think the dynamic would have altered if there was a TV and radio in the house?
I think we’d all be best friends if there was something like TV to distract us! I think we would have gotten along a lot better – it was just because we were all so bored all the time we got a little bit more cranky than normally!

If you had to be an animal, what kind of animal would you be and why? I bet you don’t say ‘squealing piglet’.

That’s so random! I’d probably be a sloth, because then you have an excuse to sit around and do nothing all day – I’m quite suited to that!

What’s on the cards for you now?
Really there’s no time to relax – after being on the show you have to strike while the iron is hot. At the moment I’m staying in Sydney and trying to get as much work as possible. I’ve signed with Chic agency, and I’ve got lots of jobs on the horizon. I think it’s important to keep busy and not think, “oh, I’ve done the competition and I can relax”. It’s the opposite – you have to work really hard, as hard as you can. That’s something I’ve done during the competition, because I’m a hard worker. I just have to keep it up.

Who was your favourite person in the house? Did you make any lasting friendships?
Maddie was probably my favourite – she’s just so much fun and someone I can relate to. She’s around my age and we’ve kept in contact. She came to Adelaide and we caught up with Eloise – it’s been really lovely. Also with Eloise – I went to her 21st birthday party and it’s handy that we’re from the same state, so we’ll always be friends.

What factor sunscreen do you use?
30+ of course! Can’t take any risks there!

Describe your ideal man. Also, what’s his number?
Well, unfortunately I haven’t met my ideal man yet – probably why I’m single. If I were to meet him he’d have to be respectful and listen to what I have to say. He would also have to be very understanding – with modelling I have to travel around a lot so it’d take a special person to put up with me!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Parachilna? Rooty Hill? Narnia?
Well, I do love Adelaide. But if I were to live anywhere else it would have to be Paris. It’s just such a romantic, lovely city and there would be the best food. Probably for the food alone it’d have to be Paris!

Impulse's facebook

haha, i remember reading some interview of alice after the show and she said she wanted to live in paris and then she went international
i really hope clare does the same thing :smile:

but if i were her, i'd spend 5000$ on tickets to milan, paris and ny [and london if there's enough money left :lol: ]

another from Cosmopolitan July 2009 for Impulse

ausntm.livejournal.com

She does not look her best there, and she also looks short, b/c she is standing next to I forget her name, but the six-footer.

omg! i can't believe Vin is such a creep! :lol:

love her :heart:

and Wayne Cooper is such rip-off Frida-Gucci. down to the makeup.

goooooooooooooorgeous!!!!!!!!!
i love clare so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->