Claude Simonon

I think I prefer Louis, but Claude is really good looking as well. Just like their father ;d I wanna see more from both of them!

Louis needs a thread on here. Yes, Paul was/is a babe. Though his boys don't seem to look much like him.

Actually I think Louis looks a bit like him, maybe that's why I fancy him more haha. But Claude looks nothing like Paul indeed. Nevertheless, they are such a good looking family, can't deny that :wink:

Vogue UK
Ph: Alasdair McLellan

thefashionisto

Last edited by a moderator:
London S/S 12: Storm (Men)
claudes.jpg
claudes.jpg

models

L’OFFICIEL HOMMES PARIS — FALL/WINTER 2011
BEL AMI
photographer: Alice Hawkins
stylist: Tom Guinness

steelmachines

Pepe Jeans London Spring/Summer 2012 campaign: Have you seen Pepe?

Using the restless roads of London’s Soho as the campaign’s backdrop, the Pepe Jeans London crew of restless but devoted pals is made-up of an all-Brit cast of some of the UK’s hottest up-and coming faces. Party girls and It-boys rub shoulders, with the fellas led by Claude Simonon, son of Paul Simonon, legendary bass guitarist with punk pioneers The Clash. The girls are fronted by socialite model Edie Campbell, daughter of former Voguefashion editor, Sophie Hicks. Also appearing in front of the lens are actress and singer Suki Waterhouse and fashion-forward models Jacob Young and Rob Moore.

sportswearnet

what a great cast! they all look sooo cool :D

Arena Homme Plus - Spring / Summer 2012
Models Robert Monteiro, Allen Taylor, Sasha M'Baye, Paolo Gallardo, Omari Dixon, Jake Shortall, Claude Simonon and John Todd
Ph Jamie Morgan
St Barry Kamen

hommemodel

USED (#3) — SPRING/SUMMER 2012
PRIMARY SOURCE

photographer: Alex Saisbury
stylist: Richard Sloan

steelmachines

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members