Clemence Poesy

Clémence Poésy, photographed by Benni Valsson for Grazia France, March 11-17, 2016.

edenliaothewomb / tumblr

Clémence Poésy, photographed by Jon Gorrigan for The Telegraph, April 2, 2016.

edenliaothewomb

I don't think it was posted, but she's getting married this Spring - perhaps she already is!
French actress Clemence Poesy is all set to get married to her boyfriend Emeric Glayse in the spring of 2016. Poesy and her soon-to-be husband Glayse announced their plans a short while back. Sources close to Poesy have said she plans to get married in her home country, France. Posey also said that the decision to get married in her hometown [L’Hay-les-Roses] came from her childhood dream of being a bride right at home. Emeric, on the other hand, is more than happy with Posey’s selection. Sources close to the couple have said Emeric is very excited, even more so than his girlfriend. Sources have also said that Posey plans to stay back in France for at least two more months after the wedding for her honeymoon. It has been quite some time since she spent quality time in her home country.
Source: hubmesh.com

Wow! Wasn't he her boyfriend back in 2005? I wonder if they have been dating since then. She is so secretive about her lovelife. We will probably never get to see her wedding dress.

Actress Clemence Poesy attends the closing ceremony of the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 22, 2016 in Cannes, France.
r2KrBcM.jpg

V3sr3qu.jpg

hzfFVWF.jpg

cvYqnh2.jpg

MV506iS.jpg

tSxeu0Y.jpg

getty

Aw, clemence:heart: So happy she was there! I like the look (I might be biased) and the hair is great. I think this must be the craziest thing she has ever worn, actually.

She doesn't let the dress wear her, she looks great.

iwtk6pe.jpg

FsXgHNt.jpg

9AW2el5.jpg

zimbio.com

I love it! I don't think many people would pull off this dress, but Clemence does it very well!^_^

She looks so perfect in that Chanel. It's a tricky dress but she wears it beautifully

That dress is a little crazy, but great for pregnancy style. I can't help but jump to conclusions from that last red carpet photo. :wink:

Vogue Paris Foundation - Gala 2016

vogue.fr; gettyimages.fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->