Jacinda Barrett

Shes so cute, I love her purple sundress and how she paired it with the coverse!

I LOVE Jacinda! I loved her during the Real World, and I still think she's so beautiful. Do any of you remember Legend? Soo cute :heart: Those last candids are great, I'd love to see more of her candid style :flower:

Jacinda Barrett

Jacinda Barrett and other lucky ladies left the event with a goody bag containing fragrances from the Coach line. A personal engraver was on hand to personalize the familiar silver tag hanging from the neck of each bottle.

instyle.com

I LOVE her hair, I wish mine was like that! So pretty :heart:

gail said:
I LOVE her hair, I wish mine was like that! So pretty :heart:

I was just thinking that about her hair. It is so natural looking. It doesn't seem as though she does too many damaging things to it.

That's true^, looks very thick and healthy *jealous*

Jacinda Barrett, Gabriel Macht Expecting Child

TUESDAY MAY 08, 2007 02:00 PM EDT
By Marisa Laudadio
barrett_macht180.jpg

Australian actress Jacinda Barrett, and her husband, actor Gabriel Macht, are expecting a baby later this year, their reps confirm to PEOPLE exclusively.

This will be the first child for the couple, who have been married since 2004.

Americans first met former model Barrett, 34, when she starred on the fourth season of MTV’s The Real World, set in London. She got her big break with the 2003 screen adaptation of novelist Philip Roth's The Human Stain, alongside Nicole Kidman, Anthony Hopkins and Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller. She most recently starred alongside Zach Braff in The Last Kiss.

Macht, a New York native who grew up in Los Angeles, most recently appeared in The Good Shepherd and Because I Said So.
people.com

Their baby is going to be so freaking cute! :heart:

Thank-you for those candids kochie!
I don't think I 've ever seen candids of Jacinda before :flower: I love her outfit!

In Style (UK) January 2005
Nip And Strut
Photography by Wolfgang Ludes
Jacinda Barrett

bwgreyscale

^ Just stunning! That girl can literally take your breath away. She has an ethereal beauty.

Jacinda Barrett pregnant goes shopping in West Hollywood, June 19

celebutopia.net

yay pregnant Jacinda candids!

i can tell she is going to have great maternity style

Thanks mnis! :flower:
I'm so glad we're seeing candids of her!
She looks gorgeous pregnant! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liffffff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->