Clemence Poesy

I like her outfit but it's a little too casual for this event.

I doubt she dresses herself for these events.

Her hair is so long now! I feel like she just cut it short...

It's a nice enough outfit but not nearly formal enough for this event.

I just looked at some others attending this event and she is most definitely more casual than anyone. One of the things I always found interesting about her at these events is that she is dressed by someone else (and hair and makeup are probably professionally done as well) but she usually ends up looking like she could have done her own makeup or wore her own clothes. I don't think she is the biggest fan of glamour. I wonder if the outfit decisions are her own or if it's her stylist who wants to keep that low-key vibe for which Clemence has always been known. It's just very rare that someone in her position wouldn't take advantage of the dressier options in cases like these. Again, I guess she just doesn't really like getting dressed up most of the time. I do admire that though - it makes her style more relatable to my own.

She wasn't that much more causal than Caroline de Maigret was last year. If clemence had worn navy trousers, not jeans, she would have been perfectly appropriate.

In my opinion, being well, but under dressed is better than going full out and looking horrible. It is a fashion event, so it isn't as conservative a crows as one miight otherwise meet at a gala.

Oh I agree! I think especially with hair and makeup most people tend to be overdone. My opinion probably wasn't that clear above but I wasn't saying her look was a bad thing. I really like when Clemence is "underdressed." And it's always fun to see her when she does go all out like at Cannes.

She looks very lovely but the jeans are a bit too casual for a party IMO.

Clémence Poésy attends the 42nd Festival du cinéma américaine de Deauville, 9 September 2016 - she's pregnant! :heart:

tumblr_od9s1utkpX1qav8uzo1_540.jpg

tumblr_od9s1utkpX1qav8uzo2_540.jpg

tumblr_od9s1utkpX1qav8uzo3_540.jpg

source: clemence-poesy.tumblr.com

Well, I wasn't expecting that! She hid it well at the last event.

She looks great in the Chloe.

AdAT0ML.jpg

sOODu0K.jpg

TKYhEG0.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Congratulations to Clémence! Also a Harry Potter reunion - how adorable. :heart:

She looks amazing, like she did when she first came on the scene. Messy hair, little to no makeup. She really hasn't aged since then

^ Agree. Pregnant celebrity news doesn't excite me much, but what does excite me is that she looks sensational in this latest look.

like she did when she first came on the scene. Messy hair, little to no makeup. She really hasn't aged since then
Totally, also the sand-y palette and darker shade of blond (Harry Potter promotion tour debut).

I haven't been interested in her style since she starred in GG lol... it's like there was a before and after and ever since her choices were a bit contrived and too much "celebrity" (overly maintained hair, matchy stuff, etc- hard to explain), at least for me. This is much simpler without being minimal.. and also looks so comfortable and still elegant, one of the things I always loved about her style. :heart:

i haven't found her style interesting for a long time either, but she looks great here. :heart:

Totally, also the sand-y palette and darker shade of blond (Harry Potter promotion tour debut).

I haven't been interested in her style since she starred in GG lol... it's like there was a before and after and ever since her choices were a bit contrived and too much "celebrity" (overly maintained hair, matchy stuff, etc- hard to explain), at least for me. This is much simpler without being minimal.. and also looks so comfortable and still elegant, one of the things I always loved about her style. :heart:

I wanted (well, I still want) everything she wore back then...

Do any of you know if there are any celebs who wear a similar color palette these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->