Clogs

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:09 pm
my friend just got a cute pr of silver clogs from christopher tottman...
i don't know where it's sold other than the ny store though.... :unsure:
Are those the "Tessa" brand name of clogs? I have been looking for those all over the place... and can't find them! I saw them in LA Magazine, but I forgot the name of the store that carries them. :unsure: and it's not on their website...

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:14 am
the website is hannaandersson.com

two s's...and i think they have some adorable clogs in the sale section for women which are only $20!!!...

good tip mayim... :flower:
thx...
I just checked out the site.. and they are cute! But AAHHH! The colors I want are all sold out! :( I hope they stock them all year round!

Those are very cute, the heel is alittle low for me but very cute. Who are they made by? Hmm let me guess, dior. :wink:

They're okay I suppose. But if they're for winter, they don't seem too sensible if you live in an area with snow. Wearing clogs or heels is the snow is miserable, and I can only imagine the combination of both!

there are some I like. I find them to be VERY comfortable.

i kinda like this one pair by Kors.

ack! Clogs in any season are a no-no for me

I saw these really cute cow-print clogs made by London Underground in Aspen. I have been looking on the web since then, but I haven't bee able to find them in the cow print. Does anyone know where to find them????? Thanks for your help! (I would perfer the cow print, but any would do. I attached a picture of the cheetah print)

phew.......i thought i was gonna see a pair of clogs with the london underground map printed on them

although this isnt far off that bad :sick: :blink:

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 11 2004, 04:12 AM
phew.......i thought i was gonna see a pair of clogs with the london underground map printed on them

although this isnt far off that bad :sick: :blink:
[snapback]328104[/snapback]​

I wouldn't mind a pair of heels with that print.. a la Galliano?

I have seen clogs every where are they the new uggs,for the fall? Whatcha think?

Clogs.... it even sounds similar to Uggs....

Both two types of shoes I am not crazy for.

I can't believe this is the newest thread on this subject. Clogs or heavily modified clogs are starting to make a bit of a comeback. I'm considering picking up a pair of No. 6 clogs soon.

Here are some clog boots...

Swedish Hasbeens
kaightshop.com

No. 6
no6store.com

Rachel Comey
creaturesofcomfort.us

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members