Clogs

Wearing my No.6 clog boots with shearling, love them!

I think most of them look trashy? Don't know what it is but I don't like clogs.

^ You have a nice blog btw!

the swedish hasbeens are really great...
they do a great job of styling and showing how to wear on their website as well...
i could get into clogs like that...

do you guys think that this will go into the fall or just be a quickie summer fad?
:unsure:

imo, its not going anywhere soon, clogs have been around for ages and getting worn by "outsiders" i guess, now its just more mainstream. sportmax, miu miu, dansko and many others have been offering great options for those of use who prefer to slip on and run. go for it soft...they arent as hard as you might think ;-)

i actually LOVE this. but they are either fabulous or hideous. you have to be really careful about what you wear with them.

Dude, I got SH Superhigh Peeptoe. They fit true to size, but they are narrow ie. not for wide-ish feet. The SH customer service is really helpful if you have sizing questions. I really like wearing them with socks. COmfy! ^_^

^^I want to buy those exact shoes. Did you purchase from their website or somewhere else? Also how long did shipping take?

For sizing: I'm a 7.5 and don't know if I should get the 7 or 8? Any thoughts?

TIA! :flowers:

I remember I had the miu miu clogs, with like the boho detailing, patchwork at the front with the shearling inside. They were gorgeous and I wore them to death! Haha.. I asked my mom about them yesterday and she's like 'oh we threw those out, they were too smelly!) Anyways, I really want the chanel clogs! like deathly want them.

^^I want to buy those exact shoes. Did you purchase from their website or somewhere else? Also how long did shipping take?

For sizing: I'm a 7.5 and don't know if I should get the 7 or 8? Any thoughts?

TIA! :flowers:

I can wear between a 7.5 and 8 depending on the shoe. I ordered a 38, and there's no space but no toe overhang either. Some people online have sized up though. Could you measure a few pairs of your most worn shoes to get an average insole? Then compare it to the sizing chart for the peeptoe.

SH uses UPS, and it took about 3 days from Sweden to Canada. Left on Monday, arrived Wednesday (but I missed the UPS man so I got them on Thursday!). You pay the UPS the customs fee too. HTH homie. B)

I'm not a big fan of clogs , I don't like Chanel or Louis Vuitton clogs at all , but I got those for 2$ and I think I like these.

clog.png

Fallie, those are so cute and look so comfortable! Hmm..When I saw the Louis Vuitton clogs online I thought they were horrendous and like tiny little creature gobbling up your feet, but when I saw them in person they had quite the charm!

I can wear between a 7.5 and 8 depending on the shoe. I ordered a 38, and there's no space but no toe overhang either. Some people online have sized up though. Could you measure a few pairs of your most worn shoes to get an average insole? Then compare it to the sizing chart for the peeptoe.

SH uses UPS, and it took about 3 days from Sweden to Canada. Left on Monday, arrived Wednesday (but I missed the UPS man so I got them on Thursday!). You pay the UPS the customs fee too. HTH homie. B)

^^Thank you for the info - but now I'm really torn! I emailed hasbeen.com and asked them the same questions and they said to size DOWN! Ugh, not sure what to do now.

I gave those shoes in Post #71 my Yay! to those. Those are very nice, old-school style shoes. Those aren't clogs or mules I'm normally used to, so I don't know about calling these as clogs. They're still very nice shoes to me.

I said nay in the past...but you´ve gotta try a nice pair.... they are comfy and they elongate. I don´t mean the rustic ones, but there are some great ones..

I've got to say that I loved the No.6 boots but didn't think I would want to look like a try-hard and wear clogs this summer. But No.6 had made some really lovely clogs that are making me reconsider...unfortunately, the ones I like are sold out in my size at CoC and not available at the No.6 e-shop.

I'm really loving this first pair - very summery but very subtle. They come in brighter colors as well but I think this color is so chic.
101132.jpg

101136.jpg

creaturesofcomfort.us

^They're gorgeous! Have you tried La Garçonne? They sell the brand too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->