Clubbing Shoes

cloud9

blue
Reaction score
what do you wear when you go out for clubbing?

i dont mean lounging, talking, drinking and dancing...

i mean.. clubbing... dancing all night till dawn type of clubbing...

normally when i go out i wear major heels.

im pretty good about wearing heels, walking around running around, and even dancing, too if its not for too long.

but i cant dance in them for 4+ hours... :doh:

sometimes i just give up and stick with converse..

but what do you guys wear?

are there any other fashionable alternatives? pointy flats maybe? :huh:

at alot of the clubs in toronto, there is a dress code....so most of the time, you can't wear running shoes....depending, on what i am wearing to begin with, i usualy wear stileto boots,sometimes knee high, and sometimes those timberland boot's Jlo used to wear, i get yelled at, but i still love them.....

i have some ballet flats that are very, very, very used. i wear them every time i go out for some serious dancing as it doesn't matter if somebody step me over the toes, if somebody spills on me or anything like that + they're ultra comfy and go with pretty much everything.:wink:

jssy4eva said:
at alot of the clubs in toronto, there is a dress code....so most of the time, you can't wear running shoes....depending, on what i am wearing to begin with, i usualy wear stileto boots,sometimes knee high, and sometimes those timberland boot's Jlo used to wear, i get yelled at, but i still love them.....

but the problem is...
can you walk after dancing all night in those shoes? :innocent:

i cant. i hate wearing anything other than heels, so a lot of times i torture myself to death crawl back home... and end up going back to "comfort shoes" during the week to ease the pain of my feet..

i dunno.. style vs comfort. why cant we have both. :(

I used to wear heels (not too high, the maximum was 5cm) for clubbing but for 2 years I prefer sneakers and I have no problem with dress code and get into a club. They are really comfortable and I can dance the whole night til 6am or whatever

platforms and wedges are more conforatble thatn heels.
I know everyone hates flip flops but hey, they are indeed comfy!
Other that that a med. heel with soft leather straps.
I'll dig some up for you.

Normally when I go clubbing I wear a suit, so I wear formal shoes, preferably perforated lace ups.
I'm always very careful with them.

Girls, should wear high heels or boots, no excuse.

"High heels, I like high heels"
-American Psycho-

evexa said:

i don't know about going to a club in flip-flops... someone is bound to step on your feet :ninja:

seriously.....some clubs here won;t even let you in if you are wearing casual shoes

-i am going to a club in like an hour...evn though it's already 11...we have to be late or the only guys there are total losers....i'm not even dressed....i did my hair and make up, but i know i will get my clothes dirty, so i am goin to wait........gotta pick shoes, now that you guys mention it

jssy4eva said:
-i am going to a club in like an hour...evn though it's already 11...we have to be late or the only guys there are total losers....i'm not even dressed....i did my hair and make up, but i know i will get my clothes dirty, so i am goin to wait........gotta pick shoes, now that you guys mention it

paul van **** was in town yesterday so i went out.. :woot:
i left the house around 11 too.
i was too tired to dress up so i went out with no makeup, no heels, wearing dirty jeans and sneakers with a cotton tank.

yesterday was just about dancing clubbing rather than dancing-nicely-with-my-hair down-smiling at cute guys-clubbing. :lol:

ive never dressed this casually for clubbing before.. and it was great... my feet didnt hurt and wearing no make up was great too... i went to the bathroom and all these girls were busy wiping off make up from their sweaty faces...and reapplying.. :ninja: i walked up to the sink and just washed my face with water..... the envious look on their faces... haha B)

evexa said:
platforms and wedges are more conforatble thatn heels.

i normally wear a lot of wedges (without the platform) but i find it harder to dance in wedges than in regular heels...
i donno about wearing flip flops to go clubbing..
im afraid of ppl stepping on my ft :doh:

my best friend tried flip flops for clubbing out, and it was great for her . So I did the same yesterday ...it was fine to me. Especially in summer time ,perfect for dancing the whole night

Why not wear ballet flats or jesus sandals?
My sister has these in silver and they look like a million bucks.
Old Navy

More expensive alternative from Miu Miu and Chloe
9609_fr.jpg
9043_index.jpg

i wore these last night 4 and half inch heels and they hurt but i always wear very high heels to dance all night

lolita729 said:
i wore these last night 4 and half inch heels and they hurt but i always wear very high heels to dance all night

^^Who makes those? I :heart: them. I always wear high heels to dance in. It hurts but it's a small price to pay. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->